Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Taking a nose-dive

5 REPLIES
idonno
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Taking a nose-dive

Doesn't just affect the Russians. Aircraft crash all the time. The fact it was a heavy landing would almost certainly have destroyed any aircraft. Another heavy landing was the Asiana Airlines crash in SFO Nowt wrong with the plane itself (the pilot handling the controls was another matter), it landed very heavily and started to break up as it careered on down the runway.

As to how many military aircraft crash each year....... a lot!  I lost count in 2018 just on its own.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 48

A picture says a thousand words...

Screenshot_20190127-150547.png

I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Problem is that there is a witch hunt against the DM by a few and therefore you'll never be short of those wanting to join the hunt. Human nature unfortunately.

You could wrongly name a random bloke in your street and call him a peado and you'll still have people jump on the bandwagon and make that persons life hell - just because someone else said something wrong about them. Like I said, human nature.

And so here we are with the DM, a few people slag it off and suddenly there is a witch hunt against it - even though it often reports the same stories as other news outlets.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 48

Looks like Newsguard have reviewed their opinion of the DM Funny

Screenshot_20190131-165604.png

I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy