cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take that you scoundrel, as the the lady puts the boot in to the bank robber!

Community Veteran

Take that you scoundrel, as the the lady puts the boot in to the bank robber!

Video of a bank robbery in Wisconsin US.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=267_1253303332
A bank robber gets tackled by a man (customer/employee not sure which).
What amused me was the lady who was clapping with glee as the robber is overpowered. Then right at the end when the robber is pinned down she gives him a good kick!
Made me laugh anyway.
12 REPLIES
mentalist3d
Grafter

Re: Take that you scoundrel, as the the lady puts the boot in to the bank robber!

That was funny,  I wondered what the guy was up to until it switched to the 2nd camera, that kick tops it off Smiley
Community Veteran

Re: Take that you scoundrel, as the the lady puts the boot in to the bank robber!

Instant justice Wink  I didn't see the tellers press the alrm though they had plenty of opportunity to do so.
mentalist3d
Grafter

Yeh, it was a bit obvious that the person was about to do something, he looked well dodgy
Community Veteran

Quote from: artmo
Instant justice Wink  I didn't see the tellers press the alrm though they had plenty of opportunity to do so.

I guess they didn't raise the alarm as they didn't want to spoil their fun! Tongue
pierre_pierre
Grafter

just being shown on ITV news
Community Veteran

Yes, shown on the local news here yesterday.  Loved the lady putting the boot in Grin
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Santiago
Video of a bank robbery in Wisconsin US.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=267_1253303332
[Snip]

I can not see the video of the bank robbery with Internet Explorer v6 & Firefox v3.5.3 I get a blank where the video is ment to be!  See Screenshot.
Do you have a different link for it like youtube?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

no trouble on my lap top XP SP3 and Firefox 3.5.3  also works with IE8
Community Veteran

Youtube version

>
Community Veteran

The video may have been stolen Wink Wink
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Santiago
Youtube version

>

Thank you, What a cool video.
Community Veteran

You're welcome!