cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV ad

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

TV ad

Anyone seen the sponsors ads in the Alan Titmarsh Show?: for Benylin Mucus cough mixture; a group therapy session get something "off their chests" one one shy women likes to wear nothing but leg-warmers for her husband!! the look of sheer lust on the face of one of the other male members is sheer poetry.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: TV ad

Nope not seen it but I like the new Virgin broadband ad with Speedy Gonzales - the fastest mouse in all mexico...
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Is this the one Petlew?
TV Commercial
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

No! its this one http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Saucy-Confessions-Sponsors-of-the-Alan-Titchmarsh-Show-Benylin-Cold...
If its not the one showing (there are several available) scroll down to the guy with the red collared v-neck jumper and play that one.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.