cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THOUSANDS of criminals, including rapists, killers and paedophiles, are dodging

TORPC
Grafter

THOUSANDS of criminals, including rapists, killers and paedophiles, are dodging

[quote=http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/474234/Thousands-of-foreign-criminals-and-RAPISTS-roaming-Britain-and-dodging-deportation]THOUSANDS of foreign criminals, including rapists, killers and paedophiles, are roaming Britain after dodging deportation, official figures have revealed.
I bet I will be told to put a sock in it by the MINORITY again
TRUTH is TRUTH
Time to FACE UP to it
Also
Across the globe (not just the UK)
[quote=http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/474124/Boko-Haram-Islamic-militant-group-say-they-abducted-276-Nigerian-schoolgirls]Islamic militant group claim they will 'sell' 276 abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
21 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: THOUSANDS of criminals, including rapists, killers and paedophiles, are dodging

I Think you might be on the wrong forum,anything should be available for discussion but these kind of topics are getting aired to frequently on this forum.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: THOUSANDS of criminals, including rapists, killers and paedophiles, are dodging

This is NOT speakers corner. 
Take another chill pill and PIPE DOWN. 
I don't need a nanny to teach me which eggs to suck.
I'm happy in my ignorance - or I was!
M
TORPC
Grafter

It is called ChitChat
Exactly
My case in point

Quote from: TORPC

<snip>
TRUTH is TRUTH
Time to FACE UP to it
<snip>

Quote from: MauriceC
<snip>
Take another chill pill and PIPE DOWN. 
<snip>
M

Are you in any medical / pharmaceutical position to advise on drug usage ?Huh
WTF
Grafter

[quote=http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/474234/Thousands-of-foreign-criminals-and-RAPISTS-roaming-Britain-and-dodging-deportation]THOUSANDS of foreign criminals, including rapists, killers and paedophiles, are roaming Britain after dodging deportation, official figures have revealed.
And they're an insignificantly tiny proportion of the native criminals including blah, blah, blah roaming Britain
Not sure I see your point
Quote from: TORPC

Think you may be confusing MINORITY and MAJORITY  Grin
TORPC
Grafter

Oh....
I just hope & pray oops can not say that word or some may take offence
I hope that none of your family or friends fall victim of these criminals (NO MATTER which PART of THE WORLD) they COME FROM
It seems that some want to take out of context (what the article is about)
People seem to misconstrue the findings in any on thread / factual post(s) & try turning it around then (it shows the true (put your own words here))
& when they see the TRUTH BEFORE them, YET they still WANT to be in DENIAL
& Still want to SHUT the people up from SPEAKING the TRUTH
How would you feel if
Any of the criminal(s) reported in the article
Had indeed attacked any member(s) of you family or friends ?? ?? ?Huh
Especially the sickening though of those pedo(s) attacking your little children ?? ??
Would you not want justice ?Huh
Would you want them criminals to continue to walk the streets so they can continue to harm others ?? ?? ?Huh
Would you not want them deported ?? ?Huh

Spare a thought for the lives of the victims that were, made to suffer because of them criminals, failed to control their own actions
Krazeh
Grafter

Should I feel different if someone I knew was attacked by one of the people mentioned in the article as opposed to a home grown British criminal?
Community Veteran

That damned Pekingese bit me.
How very dare it.
Nothing except a British Bulldog is allowed to bite me. Smiley
TORPC
Grafter

Have you heard
Even UK people are struggling to read simple English & it gets worse by the generation
It is also associated these days with the text speak
Are we slowly reverting backwards to the (UG UG Caveman / CaveWoman) language ?Huh
Community Veteran

I've been held at knifepoint in an armed robbery by a white English person.
I have never been held at knifepoint by a non-English person.
In fact I have been a victim of numerous crimes committed by UK born and bred white people. I have never been a victim of crime by an immigrant.
Does this mean that I should treat all white English people as criminals ?
My neighbours that back on to me are as white and "British" as you can get. They are a bunch of yobs with no respect for the other neighbours, swear and abuse other residents and are rowdy and dirty. Their numerous kids are all foul mouthed and we're not sure if they work or not but seem to spend most of their time in the back garden swearing / smoking / being obnoxious.
My other neighbours are South Africans, they are probably the best neighbours in the world. They would do anything for you at the drop of a hat. They both work and their kids are unbelievably polite.
My neighbours on the other side are of Indian ethnicity. I don't know if they are Catholic / Christian or Muslim etc. I don't really care. They always give you a nod and a smile, keep themselves to themselves and usually break any tool I lend them. They are hard working and their kids are great.
Based on the above, I'd should rather live in a whole street of "immigrants" than next to my very "British" neighbours.
I do a fair bit of contracting work at a manufacturer who employs a lot of agency staff. Many of these don't speak much English but every single worker I've spent time with have been great. They work hard, don't complain, are willing to learn (we had lots of fun teaching each other swear words) and have a great work ethic.
I take people as I find them, I don't prejudge.
myredhotcar
Grafter

Blah blah criminals climbing through the windows blah blah they'll kill us all in our sleep blah blah crime has never been worse blah blah in my day we only had those lovely Kray twins blah blah they were lovely lads blah blah fear, uncertainty and doubt blah blah blah.
Community Veteran

And a question directly aimed at TORPC here.
You run your own PC Business and support forum ?
A purely hypothetical question here :
If your community had a growing Polish population and you were recommended as being a good supplier of PC's and support would you take on the business ? If they asked you to install the machines with a Polish version of Windows would you make the extra effort and learn / Google some basic Polish words to make sure you got it right ? If you knew that their custom would account for 80% of your income, would you take on the business ?
Now if you were happily building and servicing machines with 80% of your business coming from Polish customers who spoke very little English, would you consider having a part of your Forum for them to use to enable you to address their issues more easily ? Would you revoke the rule you have in place that you can only post message in English on there ? I.e. they can write in their native language or a mixture of the two and you could run things through the translator to support them ?
If your business grew significantly and you had to take on an additional employee and could get a Polish employee who could enhance and generate far more income and a British person would you consider that as an option ?
TORPC
Grafter

@DomS
Some good points
It goes without saying, that I would, not turn down any good custom (Regardless of ethnicity)
In fact I do have some foreign clients, however they speak clear English
I would indeed install their native language version if required & if the need arises I will adapt accordingly
I have a couple of foreign people that I call on when the workload is heavy (only because they have the qualifications required was on the same courses as I & are local), there were some white folk that did not pass the examinations, some that did, yet the white folk that passed was also asked if they wanted a job, they turned it down tried going it alone now on the dole or working for someone else one of which is stacking shelves in ASDA) 
As stated above will adapt accordingly (When we set up the forum they suggested it be English dialogue) which could be subject to change
As previously stated already have foreign people to call on
As previously stated
I am not against our foreign friends / Racist / Xenophobic in any capacity
I am against the PRINCIPLES of those higher up the food chain dictating the very things we as a nation  are being forced against our BRITISH / HUMAN rights
If our GOVERNMENT was as FAIR ON US TRUE BRITISH FOLK as they are on our FOREIGN FRIENDS then there would be less or no issue(s)
eblakeborough
Grafter

Quote from: gleneagles
I Think you might be on the wrong forum,anything should be available for discussion but these kind of topics are getting aired to frequently on this forum.

Completely agree with this - whats the point in posting random stuff about race, religion, and controversial things in an isp forum all the time? Speaking personally im sick of seeing stuff like this. It does nothing to promote the forum at all.
PitchBlack
Grafter

I think everyone is getting a bit carried away, I have just looked at the title headers for the latest 10 pages of threads in the chit chat forum, 300 threads, and I am sure some person will say I am wrong, but I can only see 7 threads that fit the criteria of what a lot of people are getting offended by. I am sure if I went back another 10 pages I would see less than 3.
PN own this forum so if you think these kind of posts are giving your forum a bad reputation, then start handing out bans for anyone who dares mention race, religion or politics. Or better yet, get rid of the chit chat forum, then we wont have to read who has just died.