cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swine Flu vaccine rollout announced

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Swine Flu vaccine rollout announced

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/swine-flu-vaccine-rollout-an...
Some of Labour’s other ‘fast track’ projects (Millenium dome, NHS computer system, Iraq war, solution to Credit Crunch), have not run according to the hype.
Given a choice, would you be one of the first to be vaccinated?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Swine Flu vaccine rollout announced

No and I would not get vaccinated at all. Complete waste of effort and money and a high level of side effects for no real benefit. If you get the pig flu take bed rest and plenty of liquids just as you would if you got seasonal flu.
Community Veteran

I'd need to check out the side effects first.  I wonder if it's going to be necessary at all Huh
Community Veteran

i shall, as always, rely upon my superb immune system to fight off any bugs coming my way.
tgr
Grafter

I am 70 as is my wife and neither of us will be having any flu injections at all.  I do not want any thing that has been tested for a short time and which appear to have side effects.  I would like to bet that as soon as the real flu season starts that every case of flu will be dubbed swine flu by the media as it makes a better story.  The money that must have been wasted on this supposed epidemic could have been put to better use.  For instance sending MPs on an even longer holiday as the country appears to run just as well without them.  Most of the the old guys I drink with are not having the jab and I suspect a lot of people will just give it a miss.  If we all die think of the money the government will save in pensions, social security and bus passes Cheesy
Community Veteran

For instance sending MPs on an even longer holiday as the country appears to run just as well without them.

That was so funny,  I laughed my head off!