cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet Tooth?

Steve
Pro

Sweet Tooth?

It's Friday night, just gone 12am. On my way home from a night of drinking buckets of Bud I fancy a Kebab. But what I got was no ordinary Kebab and I feel short changed not to mention this will make me FAT!! all I wanted was a Kebab. I thought to myself I am drunk but I am not that drunk to think my Kebab has turned into something quite different....either that or that Bud...better check back in the morning!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOX2b40DMGY

Seriously it's like something from Alice in Wonderland

6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Sweet Tooth?

I'm not a fan of Bud (as I don't like headaches in the morning),
I am of Kebabs though, just do what I do and after a while you'll stop caring Smiley
Steve
Pro

A new cake shop opened up in Dundee ( Scotland ) and serves these. Thought to be one of the first in Scotland. Between this and deep fat fried mars bar to haggis in a tin I am becoming increasingly worried about our place in the world!

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

You've probably heard of the Merino Sheep; this 'meat' comes form the Nutella sheep.

@Steve  You've still got your whisky to be proud of.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Could be worse and believe Waitrose when they tell us all their beef is British when it's probably Irish, and the Irish telling the world they are not British!  

As for those Kebabs, I'd not touch either variety. 

Excess sugar, or excess salt in what is described as 'meat' that allows 25% fat and 25% connective tissue. Jeepers we eat some garbage and no mistake..... and why no apps on the market that can tell us where our nearest McDonald's is?

Roll eyes

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Minivanman wrote:
Excess sugar, or excess salt in what is described as 'meat' that allows 25% fat and 25% connective tissue. Jeepers we eat some garbage and no mistake.....

And yet older folk relish in chowing down on tripe, which is a cow's stomach that's been soaked in caustic soda to turn it white from the poo-brown it originally was... Crazy2

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Do folks still eat that stuff?

We certainly don't.... and never did

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.