Fixes: 11

Sunshine

What is it about sunshine ? 

People always want to BBQ outside and Drink Beer Thumbs Up

Why ??  are we just happy to get some , Or just need a excuse Smiley

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
53 REPLIES
jab1
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Sunshine

I love the sunshine - but BBQ - no ta and beer - definitely no thanks. I prefer a walk in the very close countryside. Smiley

John
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Thumbs Up

+1 to that.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Fixed thumbsup.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Beer? No thanks, disgusting stuff!

I'd rather have a glass of.. Oh wait, you got that already.

Bbq yes but I tend to over indulge and then find my abdomen hurts from past surgery.. Today I am suffering :-)
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I was too busy emptying my laptop of dust, been a year since I last did so, and I needed to reattach the power socket to as that has backed its screw out somehow, did notice it was sunny, but it wasn't exactly warm round these parts... Grin

As for BBQs & beer, I would if I had anything to cook and drink, but I don't at the moment, so, that can wait... Smiley

Fixes: 123

My idea of a BBQ is food cooked properly in the kitchen then taken outside into the garden to eat itCheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

Then you've never had properly cooked BBQ food, it's not all burnt sausages & food poisoning, there's an art to making the best damned food you'll ever taste over charcoal... Grin

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Still a bit early for the BBQ methinks although no doubt weather permitting they will be wheeled out in force over the Easter weekend. Amazes me just how cheap and just how expensive some of these kits can be. 

For myself and the moment at least it just nice to sit outside in the sun for our evening meal. 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran

I know Canadians who BBQ in the winter, so, it's never too early, and there's also Americans who do videos showing them BBQing in the winter too, so, no excuse, aside from mine, which is can't be bothered... Funny

(that and my 'Q needs a serious deep clean after the winter, it's a bit yucky)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BBQPitBoys

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

twocvbloke wrote:

Then you've never had properly cooked BBQ food, it's not all burnt sausages & food poisoning, there's an art to making the best damned food you'll ever taste over charcoal... Grin

Yeah,... but why bother... with so much choice of takeaways  to be delivered... why spend all that time sweating over a hot firy pit, to produce some food, when you can make a phone call and get it delivered..  

It`s ok. if you are "masterchef" foody snob, but generally, people just want to eat some food outside in the fresh air for a change.. not make a big tv production out of it....

Minivanman
Hero

It's what real men do @shutter - we paint our faces blue, make some pointed sticks, and then get a fire going!

Well they do in Wales anyway Wink

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Community Veteran

shutter wrote:

twocvbloke wrote:

Yeah,... but why bother... with so much choice of takeaways  to be delivered... why spend all that time sweating over a hot firy pit, to produce some food, when you can make a phone call and get it delivered..  

It`s ok. if you are "masterchef" foody snob, but generally, people just want to eat some food outside in the fresh air for a change.. not make a big tv production out of it....

Because, it has more satisfaction involved, hopping on Just Eat or Hungry House and clicking a few things, any low-education idiot can do that, but actually taking something, prepping it, cooking it and eating it all by yourself, it's much more satisfying, that and takeaways round here can't get my chicken wing orders right, so, gotta do it myself... Smiley

Plus it's quite cathartic too, there's no "slaving away", again, that's inexperienced BBQing, do it right and you spend more time sunning yourself than slaving... Grin

Minivanman
Hero

@twocvbloke

Wink

17799209_1777164915933598_5964545910567150297_n.jpg

Community Veteran

Ah yes, the invention of the first non-pan frying stick, best invention in the world... Funny