Did you mean: 

Strange.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Strange.

@jab1 

Re: Your current topic 'Don't believe all you read'

Strange that late last night when looking for something to watch, I found a Channel Four drama Chimerica about Tiananmen's tank man, and this morning there is an article about the same incident on the BBC News site

Coincidence, or just happenstance?

Great viewing about fake news and much else, but be prepared to lose a few hours as you binge watch! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 27

Re: Strange.

Probably a slow news day for the BBC, so they trawled for something to 'report' on.Smiley

I'm not in a TV watching mood at the moment, otherwise I'd give it a go - and I don't binge watch, even a football/rugby match is a struggle to watch live.Wink

John
Highlighted
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

@Minivanman wrote:

Tiananmen's tank man, and this morning there is an article about the same incident on the BBC News site

Coincidence I'm afraid to say. Smiley BBC has been plugging that story for quite a few days now. But then I wouldn't expect anything different from the BBC. They never seem to resurrect British stories of the same sort of stuff with the same vigour. Smiley i.e. Glasgow 1919.  And no, I don't mean that photo but the actual event of tanks etc on British streets 

I was watching a program about Tanks and the Glasgow event was brought up on it. Never knew that happened.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

@Minivanman wrote:

@jab1 

Re: Your current topic 'Don't believe all you read'

Strange that late last night when looking for something to watch, I found a Channel Four drama Chimerica about Tiananmen's tank man, and this morning there is an article about the same incident on the BBC News site

Great viewing about fake news and much else, but be prepared to lose a few hours as you binge watch! 

I saw Chimerica when it was first shown, good twist at the end.