cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Steps

No not the things outside your house... not the things that form your set of stairs..

Yes.. the group!

Come on then, like, loathe... what are your thoughts on them coming back together?

Apart from going off Lisa Scott-Lee now she's no longer a red... I'm just hoping it won't be endless remixes of other artistes works. That got a bit boring last time..

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Steps

Didn't think a great deal of them first time round but.... compared to the current crop they actually sound good.

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

I worked on a few shows with Steps...

Claire was really beautiful back in the day...... and extremely nice.

If only .................

Fixes: 125

Was it a tragedy that they broke up, then?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Infinity wrote:

I worked on a few shows with Steps...

Claire was really beautiful back in the day...... and extremely nice.

If only .................

Grin

Odd thing is with long hair she's a stunner.. but she seems to prefer the tomboy look for the most of the time... yuck!

I never thought much of Faye with her short curly hair either.. but longer and straightened and she's smokin!

I'm still not sold on their music though.. but they do have that retro 80s sorta sound to them that i quite like.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Never cared for them myself, one of those "meh" groups, when they appeared, meh, when they went away, meh, when they're reforming, meh, no appeal for me, not even from my trouser department...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Manufactured rubbish, then and I have no doubt now. I guess some of them must be skint hence the reforming, either that or there were no offers coming from "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" to boost their flagging 'celebrity' status.

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

It was unfashionable for young people in the 70s to like ABBA so perhaps in another decade Steps will be held in the same esteem.  (No, I wouldn't put my money on it either.)

Fixes: 125

I remember being at the Empire Night Club in Leicester Square back in the early 80's when the DJ threatened to play some ABBA if more people didn't dance. The floor was packed within 5 minutesRoll eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still