Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spot the flaw

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Spot the flaw

What is the flaw in the following statements,,
PN are offering unlimited business broadband free for the next 12 months.
Is a limited company a business?
You can set up a limited company for £16.99
Smiley
5 REPLIES
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Spot the flaw

Super offer to businesses yet the Plusnet home page makes business package information hard to find.
At www.plus.net "Display All Packages" doesn't mention business packages. One has to scroll to the foot of the page to discover a link to the business section. One would only do this if one knew already that such packages exist.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

There was a large advert for it in yesterday's DM, which prompted me to raise the point.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: alanf
Super offer to businesses yet the Plusnet home page makes business package information hard to find.

Its a ploy by Plusnet to keep time wasters away from the business section ( aptitude test)  Grin
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Fixes: 125

Quote from: alanf
At www.plus.net "Display All Packages" doesn't mention business packages. One has to scroll to the foot of the page to discover a link to the business section. One would only do this if one knew already that such packages exist.

I see a Business Broadband click-able link at the top right-hand side.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I didn't spot that this morning. That's not to say it wasn't there.  I read from top left my eye isn't drawn to look above the horizontal line of options.
The business link looks as if it has been added as an afterthought instead of being within the design of the page.