cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spoilers

Fixes: 123

Spoilers

Just wondering whether it annoys you or even ruins forthcoming series if you hear/read spoilers relating to your favourite programs?
It doesn't particularly bother me. If I think an article may contain spoilers I'll save it to read after the program has aired. Bit If I do read something or get told it doesn't really affect my enjoyement.
There's a fair bit of secrecy over the new series of Dr Who starting August 23rd and, so far, I have avoided all spoilers Lips are sealed

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

7 REPLIES
Fixes: 104

Re: Spoilers

there's a Dr in it Cheesy
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

Funny we were discussing a similar situation at the weekend. The longest running play in London's West End is the Mousetrap. It has been running for 62 years.
They ask you not to divulge the plot once you've seen the play and in all the time it's been running nobody has ever told me who-dun-it!  Smiley Smiley
TORPC
Grafter

Who are we chatting about Tongue Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Gotta admit, I always look for spoilers - I love em!
I can't be doing all this stupid waiting to find out what happens, I have to know NOW!!!!!  Cheesy
I've never understood those who moan about spoilers.. people like that just don't make sense to me.
And yes, before anyone asks I do leave every single xmas present until xmas day.. not quite what you expected there huh!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
WTF
Grafter

I'm generally not interested in spoilers .. so I don't read or watch them.  Simples.
Kinda like the tiny minority who complain about TV shows: you can change the channel.  Just coz you don't like something doesn't mean others can't enjoy it.  I loathe all sport but I know that there are plenty who love it.  I can always usually watch something else (outside of big events like the world cup when the missus suddenly takes an almost entirely uninformed interest  Roll eyes)
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: dvorak
there's a Dr in it Cheesy

Who?
TORPC
Grafter

The scarecrow done it Tongue Wink