cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split from: Internet down???

pierre_pierre
Grafter

You should come down to our local Sainsbury's they have lost 10 <plasma televisions> in the last few weeks, now moved the stock to the back of the store
jim:green note added to to explain what 10 had been lost mod:end
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Glad your happier now PNnewbie
many people would be happy to swap your stats - even at their degraded level. One advantage of being close to your local exchange  Smiley
I guess you will back to warp factor inside a day or so - but when they fit that new panel - it may dip again for a couple of days.

Shifty lot those Essex girls and boys  Wink Wink
we have  guards close to the doors of supermarkets around here
Smiley Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I dont know how BHS in Chelmsford get on, no sign of a guard, no sign of Electronic tag machine, Cash desk in middle of long store, Open door 20 ft wide one end, two sets of Auto door to car park at other
PNnewbie
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

pierre_pierre
Maybe you could let me have that address and I can bring the van 'round!!!
John
pierre_pierre
Grafter

It was Braintree, long way from you, save the fuel and van hire and Buy one (or do you not pay for the fuel)  There is a Garage at Galleywood/Stock near Chelmsford that has electronic pop up spikes if somebody tries to drive off without paying, - it also has traffic lights for the good people  Grin Grin
PNnewbie
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Grin Grin Grin
Sadly I DO have to pay for the fuel - and according to a blog I was reading a while back we have what is apparently the most expensive garage in the UK here on Anglesey, needless to say I never go there.  They always have customers filling in when I pass though.  Bet they woldn't have if it was still sold at so much a gallon - and the pumps were marked...as opposed to more common multiples of five or ten pounds.
The wife and myself sometimes see who can get away with not putting fuel in the car and letting it run low - she usually wins  Roll eyes
I think the pump is in the tank and I'm always afraid of damaging it if it runs too low.