cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spiders

pcoventry76
Grafter

Re: Spiders

indeed they do, the next time i catch a cat pooing in my garden it's going to poo itself literally
Moderators note by James_H : Removed full quote of preeding post - it is not needed and is a breach of the link:rules
Highlighted
ed
Grafter

I just capture spider and put them outside.
There is a nice website here so you can identify it
www.uksafari.com/spiders.htm
there's not much that can kill you in this country
I see lots of house and garden spiders and they are true to their name as I mostly see one in the garden and the other in the house!
Spiders love dark spaces to hide in, if you have a modern bright and clean home you wont see many. I use this fact to scare the kids into tidying their rooms  Wink
brad
Grafter

damn spiders!
Not seen any in my house yet touch wood but paranoia when you are trying to get to sleep doesn't help. Hate the little things, and Kelly that was quite a big one  Shocked
*Makes a task of wiping lips every night - worth the cracked lips  Wink *
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

I'm out in the countryside, so we get loads of everything! Went out to the garage the other day and the spiders were huge in there, I think one of them was even sitting reading the Sunday Mail :O
I used to have two cats but only have the one now (other died Sad), and we still get nice presents. Half dead birds, dead mice, you name it.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 6

I once was drinking a cup of tea in the dark while watching tv, got to the bottom and found something solid and furry in my mouth. 
I spat it into my hand and turn the light on, and it was a huuuge spider that must have fallen in my mug in the cupboard.
Poor thing!  Cry
Kelly Dorset
Broadband Service Manager
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Eww!!! And as if you spat it into your hand lmao, it would have went back into the cup if it was me!
Good job you explained it was a spider though Cheesy
ed
Grafter

Damn cat's left a dead bird at my front door today!
I don't have any cat's but they still leave me a present from time to time.
I chase them away, coz i got fish and guineapigs in the garden, I guess they think I'm a cat and I'll be nice to them if they leave me a present  Huh
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Wow, idiocy just overtook me there. I thought to myself "fish in the garden? But fish need water to live?" - I assume you have a pond -_-
I had a big problem with spiders a couple of months back when the wood around the windowframe had came away from the inside wall so they were coming out of the gaps. The OH wasn't best pleased when they were coming in and appearing on the bed!
Mand
Grafter

I don't mind spiders to be honest, but the OH hates them.
My cat is probably more scared of spiders than they are of him LOL.
TomP
Grafter

Quote from: Kelly

Ahh, a fellow Trudi Canavan fan  Grin
Oh, by the way, dogs rule, cats walk all over their owners!
Community Veteran

[me=Be3G]is reminded of a funny incident in a composition class last year, when a spider abseiled down in front of one of his friends who doesn't like spiders...[/me]
TomP
Grafter

Was his name Parker? Peter maybe?