cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spell My User Name

geewizz
Grafter

Spell My User Name

There's a prize for every correct entry. It's not as easy as it looks. Less than 4% of regular forum users can copy it without error.
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Spell My User Name

Ooop's
(as someone who was called petlaw by a certain geewizz some while back)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
geewizz
Grafter

It appears that it's full of pitfalls. There are two Zs but only one is visible to most users. There is no H, there is no capital letter in the middle and there are two Es. I've used this same username for years on lots of other forums and I've found quite a few people failing to type it as it is but these forums have been thge absolute best for consistentcy
Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by it. It's not actually my name and I have gone through life with people getting my names wrong so I'm used to it. It just beggars belief that so many people can't copy a seven letter word.
geewizz
Grafter

Quote from: Petlew
Ooop's
(as someone who was called petlaw by a certain geewizz some while back)

I would be interested in seeing that slip as it isn't showing up on any searches I have conducted. Maybe it was somebody else? http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,63581.msg512763.html#msg512763
pierre_pierre
Grafter

golf echo echo whisky india zulu zulu
pierre_pierre
Grafter

guilty as charged, think I have done it more than once as well
geewizz
Grafter

Congratulations, PieRe_PierRe. You win a Caps Lock key guard.
Community Veteran

So what's my prize then?
geewizz
Grafter

You have won an official Elton John civil partnership souvenir mug which has been lovingly touched up with Sienna Blush nail varnish.
Community Veteran

Pity the competition is over. I'd have run with wittyy
techguy
Grafter

geewizz
Think I'm in the 4% then.
geewizz
Grafter

Oh the competition is still wide open. Your entry has been entered, Mark and I'm pleased to announce that you have won a shy and slightly stifled whimper of orgasmic pleasure. Well played!
geewizz
Grafter

Hi Mitch. You're correct with your assumption. However, you've just sought and gained redemption and you qualify for a consolation prize. I hope you'll have hours of fun with the copy of "The Good Scout's Hand Book" which is winging its way to you. It's packed with hand-tinted plates of boy scouts' hands. How handy is that?
techguy
Grafter

boom boom