The Speedtest.net page always takes a full 12 seconds to completely load for me (it was never like that when I last had a BB connection about three years ago, it always loaded instantly - perhaps it was a different version at that time). The results at the moment are very erratic, with the graph spiking all over the place. I have found it less and less reliable of late anyway. This isn't confined to ST, however, as I'm still getting erratic DL on the namesco tester, and a low DL on the BT tester. EDIT: It's not confined to DL, both ST and namesco are also erratic on upload, too, and both often delay in ending, which has been going on for me ever since I got my current BB connection.