cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soya Milk

Lægen
Aspiring Pro

Soya Milk

We now have gone over to Soya "Milk", less fat, less sugars than ordinary milk.

We also like the taste, sugar free versions.

Just need to remember to shake carton before each use.

or stir SM in a glass.

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 123

Re: Soya Milk

I’ve got an intolerance to dairy milk so I’ve been having soy milk most my life. Recently started oat milk though and I have to say I find it’s a lot better. It also doesn’t curdle when you pour into a hot drink like soy can often do

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

It's actually 'milk' not "milk" but what the heck, and how the heck do they get away with calling it that.

Diversity in dairy. Jeepers, they'll be calling polystyrene granules rice next.... sorry, 'rice'.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 7

@Minivanman wrote:

Diversity in dairy. Jeepers, they'll be calling polystyrene granules rice next.... sorry, 'rice'.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's already been tried @Minivanman , and where else but China.

After all, remember when melamine was passed off as milk powder a few years ago?

China dairy products found tainted with melamine - BBC News

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Don't recall that China business Rob but same as yourself not surprised, not surprised at all as one I do remember is the Austrian wine adulterated with antifreeze scandal back in the 80s.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison