Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some things are Brexit-proof

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Some things are Brexit-proof

They will ours to savour despite the circumstance, as I rediscovered recently. My personal examples are these.

Yesterday I went to nearby Bournemouth and sat in the municipal gardens to listen to the band in which my daughter plays. Today I rode on the upper deck of a bus across the New Forest to Christchurch, walked past the Priory Church to the Quay, where there were swans and boats on the glistening waters. On both occasions Brexit and politics were absent from my mind.

Thank goodness (God) what ever comes out of the current situation, as free humans, there are many enjoyments that cannot be taken way.Grin

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Some things are Brexit-proof

Glad to hear you had a nice day.

When I spend the day walking the Lakeland fells the last thing on my mind is anything to do with politics.

As you say no matter what the future some things will never change.

Smiley

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Some things are Brexit-proof

I was out in the garden up until half an hour ago clearing a space for growing veg, was working on the same spot on the day of the referendum too, only difference between then and today was it was a bit breezy and not as warm... Grin