cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some people may think that Plusnet is bad.....

Fixes: 47

Some people may think that Plusnet is bad.....

However:
I get my energy (gas and electric) from nPower.
I had an annual subscription to a computer magazine.
A couple of weeks ago I tried to change my nPower accounts to new lower priced ones but the site was playing up.
I spoke to CSC on their live Chat and the issue was resolved there and then.
The magazine subscription renews every November so in October of last year I contacted the publisher and cancelled my subscription, I also cancelled the Direct Debit.
I contacted them a few weeks ago to confirm the cancellation and was advised to cancel the DD which I had already done.
This morning I received two letters in the post, one from nPower apologising for the difficulty I had in accessing areas of their site.
The letter went on to describe in detail how I should log in to their site with the correct email address and password, and if I have forgotten my password, what to do.
I also received a letter from the magazine publisher explaining that my bank refused their attempt to take the annual subscription and I should fill in the attached DD form and return it to them as soon as possible.
Don't these people listen and check their systems Roll eyes
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: People think that Plusnet is bad

Actually if i'm honest i'm pretty pro plusnet these days.. never thought i'd see the day lol
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 124

I have always found the support at PN excellent - as long as I avoid the ticket system as they never seem to read them thoroughly or answer the points I raise Wink
EE support is pretty dire these days as is their website Sad

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I regret to announce that a certain moderator has been visited by OpenReach Heavies and had his whizzbang internet connection replaced by a V22 modem until he promises to moderate his reactionary post titles.  Grin
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Fixes: 47

Re: Some people may think that Plusnet is bad.....

I've......toned it...........down..........so.........can I..........have........my............adsl2+............back..........please Embarrassed
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Fixes: 104

nope.
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

I had a similar issue with an insurance company. I cancelled the policy ON renewal. Removed the dd, I got a letter the following month (after moving to a new company) saying that they were going to pursue me through a debit company for non payment of my NEW policy (the one I had cancelled). I had even phoned them to say I was NOT renewing and had it acknowledged, then the system crashed ;-)
WRT PN, I have my issues with them, but I have renewed an 18month contract a few months ago.