cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some people may think that Plusnet is bad.....

Fixes: 58

Some people may think that Plusnet is bad.....

However:
I get my energy (gas and electric) from nPower.
I had an annual subscription to a computer magazine.
A couple of weeks ago I tried to change my nPower accounts to new lower priced ones but the site was playing up.
I spoke to CSC on their live Chat and the issue was resolved there and then.
The magazine subscription renews every November so in October of last year I contacted the publisher and cancelled my subscription, I also cancelled the Direct Debit.
I contacted them a few weeks ago to confirm the cancellation and was advised to cancel the DD which I had already done.
This morning I received two letters in the post, one from nPower apologising for the difficulty I had in accessing areas of their site.
The letter went on to describe in detail how I should log in to their site with the correct email address and password, and if I have forgotten my password, what to do.
I also received a letter from the magazine publisher explaining that my bank refused their attempt to take the annual subscription and I should fill in the attached DD form and return it to them as soon as possible.
Don't these people listen and check their systems Roll eyes

Customer and Forum Moderator.

6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

Re: People think that Plusnet is bad

Actually if i'm honest i'm pretty pro plusnet these days.. never thought i'd see the day lol
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 168

I have always found the support at PN excellent - as long as I avoid the ticket system as they never seem to read them thoroughly or answer the points I raise Wink
EE support is pretty dire these days as is their website Sad

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I regret to announce that a certain moderator has been visited by OpenReach Heavies and had his whizzbang internet connection replaced by a V22 modem until he promises to moderate his reactionary post titles.  Grin
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Fixes: 58

Re: Some people may think that Plusnet is bad.....

I've......toned it...........down..........so.........can I..........have........my............adsl2+............back..........please Embarrassed

Customer and Forum Moderator.

Fixes: 154

nope.

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

Community Veteran
Fixes: 20

I had a similar issue with an insurance company. I cancelled the policy ON renewal. Removed the dd, I got a letter the following month (after moving to a new company) saying that they were going to pursue me through a debit company for non payment of my NEW policy (the one I had cancelled). I had even phoned them to say I was NOT renewing and had it acknowledged, then the system crashed ;-)
WRT PN, I have my issues with them, but I have renewed an 18month contract a few months ago.