cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So which IS the best chocolate...?

Fixes: 123

So which IS the best chocolate...?

Apparently it's the last one in the box Roll eyes
So THAT'S why the last Rolo is so hard to part with: Study finds the final chocolate in a pack reall...
Psychologists discovered that knowing something is about to end makes us enjoy it all the more.

University of Michigan researcher Ed O’Brien said: ‘Endings affect us in lots of ways and one  is this “positivity effect”.

I should cocoa! I've often found that the last one left is often stale, badly mishappen where it's been stored badly and nobody else wants it Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES
annerimmington
Grafter

Re: So which IS the best chocolate...?

I`ve just discovered Lindt (with the lovely melting middle)..........bit more expensive than Cadbury`s but totally moorish  Tongue
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Cadbury's was one of the best chocolate's years ago but the stuff they make these days is awful, even the chocolate made for Asda tastes a lot better.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Mav
I should cocoa! I've often found that the last one left is often stale, badly mishappen where it's been stored badly and nobody else wants it Cheesy

Quite agree, the one's nobody else likes. I always snaffle the caramel (soft toffee)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.