Champion
Fixes: 1

Re: So glad you enjoyed my posts ! !

@shutter  only 899 to go now TA!GrinGrin

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 8

Thanks are nice to get, so well done @shutter. But one should not expect them and it wouldn't worry me, if that button did not exist . IMO some months back they were severely devalued by a clique congratulating each other's posts. I don't like partisanship.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Seasoned Champion

@Luzern wrote:

IMO some months back they were severely devalued by a clique congratulating each other's posts. I don't like partisanship.

So agreeing with someones opinion because they have similar opinions and values has become 'partisan' - well I never !  In future I will be sure to thank some posts I don't agree with as a sign I am not partisan ( call it box ticking or affirmative action, positive discrimination ). I have in the past thanked posters I do not exactly see eye-to-eye with on a case by case basis if they made a valid point, but in future I will set myself a quota in the name of equality.

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 8

@wotsup Well some did seem to be expert in thankings that are more egging on to inflame than appreciation.:thinking_face:

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.