Did you mean: 

Snow

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Re: Snow

Quote from: techguy
Or can you opt to work from home.
If so I'll definitely be applying if a job comes up when I get my cisco  Smiley

If you can come up with a way of patching network cables from home please let me know, it would save me a lot of driving.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Could never work in a job that required that you were suited and booted, just gives you stress.

Thank goodness many places don't seem to demand suit and tie - but in many high tech companies - it's usually easy to spot the engineers from the salesmen  ;).
recent company I was in had uk in a famous university town and most development Engineers wore sandles, had long hair, bundled up  Wink
the technicians were a little more formal - , then you had the office staff - generally black slacks, shirt and maybe a tie, and then the managers who had to go out to customers of course had full suits.
I've yet to spot a suited person on PN webcam - maybe the directors never go near ?
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: chillypenguin

If you can come up with a way of patching network cables from home please let me know, it would save me a lot of driving.

Well done Chilly, you've spotted the flaw in my plan there, ah well, maybe we'll all have remote control honda asimos one day....
Edited to avoid a forum rules violation
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

I've only seen Neil Leycock a couple of times, but both times he's been in jeans and t-shirt.
Phil
Highlighted
Grafter

Tis a mark of a true grafter, the jeans and t-shirt  Smiley
Highlighted
Grafter

Glad to see that PLusnet staffers are a community of geeks (I use that in a complementary way as I consider mysekf one too)

Hehe, I'm a long way short of being referred to as a geek Tongue
Highlighted
Grafter

Yeah you're just in denial.

Whereas I'm happy to admit I am one and proud of it  Smiley
Highlighted
Grafter

Did you See what Exeter Area got last night http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7699112.stm
Highlighted
Grafter

blimey