Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Sickening

Hi All
Just seen this:
[quote="Addicting Info"]
Walmart Selling Nazi Propaganda As “Inspirational Poster”
Are you inspired by Nazi’s? Does the thought of an image from a Nazi concentration camp adorning the walls of your home or office sound pleasant and appealing?
Unless you are a card carrying, Swastika wearing, Aryan nation promoting, hate-mongering right wing terrorist, I’m going to assume that even implying that there is something inspirational about the holocaust is deeply offensive to you.
On July 2nd, 2014 Wonkette reported that Walmart was selling an ‘inspirational poster’ featuring an image of the gates of an infamous Nazi Concentration Camp, along with the camp slogan, which was embedded into the iron work above the gates.
Read More Here

This is just sickening, it makes me shudder that a company would consider selling Nazi Propaganda As An "Inspirational Poster"  Angry  Angry  Angry
1 REPLY
WTF
Grafter

Re: Sickening

I'm going to take a wild punt that they'll remove it and claim it was a mistake by some youngster who had no idea where the Arbeit Macht Frei picture came from.
Of course, could just be a comment on Walmart and slave labour Wink
Have to say, whatever the story here, it pales into insignificance next to the election of Narendra Modi to Prime Minister of the world's largest democracy.  He is a life-long member of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a paramilitary Hindu nationalist organisation inspired by Mein Kampf and the fascist movements of Europe, whose founders believed that Nazi Germany had manifested "race pride at its highest".  Modi has faced investigation over encouraging - or at least, doing little to stop - race riots that killed 2,000 in his home state and he and his party are suspected of many other crimes and misdemeanours including, of course, rampant corruption.