cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply to Britain's Got Talent 2014?

RichAllen
Grafter

Should I apply to Britain's Got Talent 2014?

Topic.
I can sing (a bit) and I know the words to most of Meat Loaf's early songs off by heart such as Bat out of hell, Two out of three ain't bad  etc.
20 years ago I attended a Karaoke night in the Honest Lawyer in Grimsby. and almost won best singer for my rendition of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, lol.
5 REPLIES
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Should I apply to Britain's Got Talent 2014?

I/We applied but never heard back.
Applied because me and the wife and our 2 children could sing a few songs in Black Eyed peas 'THE.END.'
I am pretty sure Simon Cowell would have voted us out  Crazy
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
RichAllen
Grafter

Quote from: NorthEasterner
I
I am pretty sure Simon Cowell would have voted us out  Crazy

Oh yeah that nasty Mr Cowell! He'd probably vote me out as well purely because although I can sing (a bit), I don't "look" like a Pop star... It's all wrong that anyway IMO, it should be about the talent, not how you look, that couple who won it this year are examples of that.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Yeah I agree.
P.s Not relevant but those fireworks are doing my head in, its not the 5th yet!!!  Angry
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: RichAllen
Topic.
I can sing (a bit) and I know the words to most of Meat Loaf's early songs off by heart such as Bat out of hell, Two out of three ain't bad  etc.
20 years ago I attended a Karaoke night in the Honest Lawyer in Grimsby. and almost won best singer for my rendition of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, lol.

Not sure if they are sponsoring it next year... but they had a talent tent in the car park of our local Morrisons Supermarket this year... so keep an eye on your local Morrisons... and good luck..  Smiley
Fixes: 121

Quote from: RichAllen
Topic.
I can sing (a bit) and I know the words to most of Meat Loaf's early songs off by heart such as Bat out of hell...

How strange that I had just finished listening to that when I started reading this thread.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still