cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping online with cashback?

jmd
Grafter

Shopping online with cashback?

Has anyone experience of using www.quidco.co.uk for shopping online?  They give varying amounts of cashback if you go through them............... advised about if bysomeone fromlocal authority at a "MOney saving Day" in Worksop.
Just wondered how safe/secure they are and whether it is worthwhile?
6 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Re: Shopping online with cashback?

I follow them on Twitter :p
Never used them though!
Community Veteran

I use them (but don't follow them on Twitter). Their support is sometimes a little dippy but they seem to mean well, and the site doesn't do anything annoying like spam you with e-mails. So if it has some etailers on there that you use, and they have reasonable levels of cashback on offer, Quidco's probably worth a go.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

I use them (got £30 from plusnet  Cheesy though them) no problems, you just have to remember to visit the retailer VIA the quidco site, not direct to get the money.
The time taken to get the money can be a drag but you do get it, the cost is only £5/yr (if you don't use it you don't pay, like last year I didn't use them but I did this year, and the payment only took this years membership fee)
N/A

Trust jmdlp to find a money saving day - she's more like a bloodhound than a terrier for snuffling out information.  Wink
Community Veteran

Here is some info on cashback sites on  Martin Lewis's website
Money Saving Expert
Teds31
Grafter

another theme on this is  easyfundraising.org.uk which gives to a charity of your choice when you buy on line with most large internet sites,if you go through their website. Not any personal profit ofcourse. Wink