cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously addictive, so I would like some more!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Seriously addictive, so I would like some more!

I'm not normally one for playing games but out of sheer boredom I bought a game called "The Room" by Fireproof Games. Not only is game brilliant but is seriously addictive, and I'd recommend it to anyone. In order to proceed you must solve the puzzles from the cryptic clues, but is it as easy as it sounds!
I have finished it, and I'm now playing "The Room 2", so if anyone has any recommendations for games of a similar nature I'd like to hear them please.
3 REPLIES
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Seriously addictive, so I would like some more!

And for those who don't have Apple devices...
http://www.fireproofgames.com/games/the-room ; (IOS/Android/PC)
http://www.fireproofgames.com/games/the-room-two ; (IOS/Android)
There's also Room 3 in development...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Half way (I Think) through Room 2.
As you say highly addictive and the graphics are great, good to hear they are working on Room 3.
I Would also be interested in hearing if anyone has details about a similar type of game.
Just out of interest the letters in room 1 & 2 sometimes contain clues but are all the letters supposed to contain clues if so I must have missed a few.
The Piano nearly drove me nuts as one of the keys used for the code is a black key.
Smiley Smiley
Not in the same league but Monument Valley is worth looking at.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

@pwatson Thanks for the Android links, well worth the 79p.
Quote from: gleneagles
The Piano nearly drove me nuts as one of the keys used for the code is a black key.
Smiley Smiley
Not in the same league but Monument Valley is worth looking at.

Yep that got me as well was seriously confused for a while till I realised that it must be a black key that was playing you can just see it highlighting once the penny drops. Can't remember what the chapter number is but I'm currently in the one with the Chronometer.
I'll have a look at Monument Valley see what the reviews say.