Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrumptious bramble pie

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 8

Scrumptious bramble pie

Behind our house, abutting on the edge of the New Forest is  our neigbour's field. It's used to accommodate horses.

It's great to see them often looking down on us, when we make the early morning cuppa, or sit in the conservatory eating lunch. We're very lucky.

The other day my wife spotted two of them tucking in to the brambles, that are a nuisance in our and our other neighbour;s hedge, and hard to get at.scrumptious bramble pie.jpg

Thanks Arkle and Red Rum or Bill and Ben, whatever. You're doing a great work. Keep it up.:thumbsup:

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
3 REPLIES 3
Fixes: 389

Re: Scrumptious bramble pie

Oh, why did I read that as Bramley pie - I was salivating before I clicked:2funny:

I am forever surprised by my daughter's horses (she has four of them) in what they can eat. I sometimes wonder if they are goats in disguise:wink:

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 8

I can#t remember why, but the neighbour warned my son-i-l not to leave certain cuttings behind, when he was cutting that hedge. Something that was poisonous to horses.

I wonder, what folk find pleasant or amusing about their homes.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Champnet
All Star
Fixes: 2

@Mav wrote:

Oh, why did I read that as Bramley pie - I was salivating before I clicked:2funny:

Me too, maybe I misread as a shortened form of Bramley Crumble...........