Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Scottish mickey-taking Signs

76 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Scottish mickey-taking Signs

At almost any other time these would have been funny but the current campaign in Scotland is turning to one of Hate which seems to be coming more from the ,Yes, side and after tomorrow  and a no vote is secured this level of hate will intensify and I expect a number of those who advertised thay were voting no may well have to move home.
These pictures will simply wind up some of the yes voters even more as they portray all scots as boozers who drink iron brew and eat fried mars bars basically making them sound thick.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

If there is a majority "Yes" vote we might hear of the "Blue Shirts" (rather than Black Shirts) visiting in the night.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran

Oddly enough I think there will be more of an ongoing hate campaign if the vote is no rather than yes.
nanotm
Pro

several members of the yes camp have already said things along the lines of win or loose youse fuckers are going to get it after the vote......
it was caught on a live broadcast over the weekend and prior to the Westminster cavalcade arriving in Scotland whereupon the agro intensified somewhat and moved from bad natured shouts and threats to pushing and shoving aggressively.....
it really wont make a blind spec of difference to some of the small minded people up there,  they will likely attack anyone who openly voted no after the verdict is returned regardless of the outcome, if they win because they don't want such people to occupy the same airspace, if they loose because of sour grapes....
the SNP should of been classified the same as the BNP and banned as a political party 10 years ago when it became public knowledge that elected members of the party were resorting to punch-ups in the house over differences of opinion......
jim:red Avoidance of swear filter removed mod:end
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Fixes: 47

The proposed new Scottish currency....see attached.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Grin Grin Grin
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

The new border on Friday...
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
kmilburn
Grafter

Quote from: nanotm
several members of the yes camp have already said things along the lines of win or loose youse f*****s are going to get it after the vote......

if they loose they're certainly not tight!!  However,  if they lose things might be different!  Lose or Loose
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: gleneagles
Scotland is turning to one of Hate which seems to be coming more from the ,Yes, side
Utter tripe
Community Veteran

I see you are one of the YES voters, if I had a vote it would also be YES.
Smiley
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Yes I am a YES voter but that doesn't make me hateful to everyone south of the border I just want rid of Westminster. I've lived in Scotland all my life and Westminster has done nothing...Time for change ( hopefully )
a poll asking Scots if they thought the campaign was causing divisions, 50% said No and 50% said Yes
Community Veteran

Want rid of Westminster boys club, ?
Don't  we all
Smiley
Community Veteran

Quote from: M
Yes I am a YES voter but that doesn't make me hateful to everyone south of the border I just want rid of Westminster. I've lived in Scotland all my life and Westminster has done nothing...

Except spend MORE on YOU than it has ME.
Per head, the government spends MORE on the SCOTTISH population per person than it does on the ENGLISH.
You really think they've done NOTHING for you when you have free prescriptions, free uni, and loads of other perks? - Our government have sacrificed US to favour YOU and you throw it in our faces?
Thats just wrong. If we're so bad down here then please do go seperate and pay your own way. Perhaps we english can then live a bit more comfortably.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: 7up
If we're so bad down here then please do go seperate and pay your own way. Perhaps we english can then live a bit more comfortably.
So your taking all this personal are you because you don't work in Westminster and what with all the caps words? It is the Westminster government who dictate that the English pay fees in England, that is the governments decision. The Scottish government doesn't make people (including English) resident in Scotland pay, that's a government choice. Get Westminster to apply the same in England problem solved.