Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scary spam

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Scary spam

Read this letter very carefully and don’t ask how I got your Contact because this could be the last one you read from me if you fail to co-operate and understand why I write you this.
I am CIUDAD JUAREZ, an Mexico mafia boss and a special assassin, I was training at a paramilitary camp in Bulgaria and i am on the Italy's list of the 100 most wanted criminals.
Two years ago, I was arrested by the police on Sunday (July 11, 2010) and suspected of having participated in drug trafficking activities as the leader of the Amato-Pagano clan, which i broke off from the Neapolitan mafia, the Camora.
I was paid to assassinate you, but I decided to give you a chance and help you get out of this because I have decided to stop many assassins from killing people for just money.
I am not writing you to believe me on this, but to tell you what will happen next to you if you don’t co-operate with me and get you self off this and I am not writing you because I want to carry out my mission, but because I don’t want you dead.
Many people that fail to co¬-operate with me and get them self, of this mission to assassinate them was killed.
The allegation brought to me was not enough reason for me to just kill a person like you and make your family suffers a very big lost.
I have every information’s on who want you died, WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD and I will give you AFTER GUIDELINES ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, to avoid this and save your SELF and your family because, I am not the only assessing sent to kill you.
For Your Own Good, you must keep this to yourself, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AGAINST YOU AND WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD, I want you to keep this as a secret until I forward you the video tape of the people that wants you assassinated so that you can nail them down after while am gone..
I really don't know why I want to help you, but thank your stars because I have killed about 40-50 Business men and woman within the past three-four Months ago and I have chosen not to kill you or any one again, because I want to stop this act of killing people and also stop any assassin around the world from killing people for just money.
MY Eyes are on you, so don't try anything stupid OR involve the F.B.I OR POLICE on this because I, only know what will come out ,if you informed the F.B.I OR Police men and ones they find out about your plains... you will have yourself to blame for that..
Again, don’t not contact the F.B.I OR POLICE on till I have giving you all information’s you need to get them all and I want you to know that am %100 sure of what am saying, but will only advise you to trust me so I can get you out off this only if you co-operate with me.
I am not writing you to ask of any fucking money from you to save your life
UNDERSTAND THAT?
Get back to me as soon as you get this message so that I can tell you all to do for the safety of your life.
Contact me back on And You have only less than 88hours.
contact  back to me on my private email:ciudadjuarez2005@yahoo.com
Have a nice day
Regard
CIUDAD JUAREZ

2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Scary spam

Is this a "well known" spam? or is it a new one ?
David_W
Rising Star

Re: Scary spam

It's a customer service rep from TalkTalk telling you about their new products and asking you to buy them?  Or did I totally misread it?
Love the end "have a nice day", how quaint  Crazy