Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Scam calls

S6 edge is a galaxy range phone.
Highlighted
Pro
Fixes: 2

Well yes that's what I said, apart from the iPhones no new handsets have been added since April and most of the handsets are listed as out of stock, then I said the galaxy was listed as available soon in April, in corporate terms soon is anything from 5 minutes to 15 years if past experience is anything to go by, either way you made a none point and have compounded that error in subsequent posts.....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Highlighted
Community Veteran

no, you're now changing your story after being shown that three do have current new phones which are in stock.
of course, you'll continue to argue what you said is correct, when everyone can see that it's incorrect.
you said
----
then apart from adding the new iPhone to the product list they haven't added any handset's to the product lineup since befor easter and most of them are listed as out of stock, almost like they are planning to wind up one of both firms and introduce a new better firm (just like orange /tmobile moved into EE but if that is the case then I hope to god they don't make the same hashup of it as ee did /
----
you cannot argue against your own post.
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is a new model released in the past month, so, er....... Roll_eyes
Highlighted
Community Veteran

which backs up the fact that nanotm is talking out a hole in his head.
Highlighted
Pro

so they have it listed as available soon doesn't cover that ?
your trying to argue semantics and without an agreed definition that fails worse than complaining about grammar or spelling /
@2cv
it was announced in march with an april 10 launch date for the s6 and the s6 edge with the edge + to come later in the year, so despite the marketing hype that started a few weeks back its not fresh news, and 3's website had the various versions listed as coming soon in april which makes them part of the line up as far as i'm concerned
Highlighted
Community Veteran

i will refer you back to your original post and leave it at that (bolded the important part)
Quote from: nanotm
on three you can tell them about any text or phone call's and have them block them, the system hasn't worked since they bought o2 but then apart from adding the new iPhone to the product list they haven't added any handset's to the product lineup since befor easter and most of them are listed as out of stock, almost like they are planning to wind up one of both firms and introduce a new better firm (just like orange /tmobile moved into EE but if that is the case then I hope to god they don't make the same hashup of it as ee did /

feel free to keep digging though. it's rather run to watch someone fall deeper with every post they make.
Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Yet again nanotm manages to derail a perfectly sensible discussion.  Ignore him!
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: chenks76
which backs up the fact that nanotm is talking out a hole in his head.
But everyone has a hole in their head otherwise they would not be able to speak ?
Cheesy
Highlighted
Pro

Quote from: chenks76
i will refer you back to your original post and leave it at that (bolded the important part)
Quote from: nanotm
on three you can tell them about any text or phone call's and have them block them, the system hasn't worked since they bought o2 but then apart from adding the new iPhone to the product list they haven't added any handset's to the product lineup since befor easter and most of them are listed as out of stock, almost like they are planning to wind up one of both firms and introduce a new better firm (just like orange /tmobile moved into EE but if that is the case then I hope to god they don't make the same hashup of it as ee did /

feel free to keep digging though. it's rather run to watch someone fall deeper with every post they make.

And exactly when do you think Easter was this year? I can tell you that the galaxies were added on 10th march when the launch date for the UK was confirmed........keep trying

@pwatson you chenks and andyh are far more troll like than most other posters on these boards
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Ignoring my own suggestion...
Moto G 3rd Generation - Announced end of July and in stock for home delivery
http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Devices/Motorola/Moto_G_3rd_Gen?featuretab=Display&id=1301&aidset=1&...
Now how about getting the discussion back onto scam calls and call blocking?