cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales of 4x4's down

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Sales of 4x4's down

On the lunch time news, sales of 4x4's down, the dealer interviewed bemoaned that on a normal day, 50 people would pass through his doors, today had seen 4 so far (one of those was looking for directions) hard times are ahead...Do you feel sorry for car dealers?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
8 REPLIES
jmd
Grafter

Re: Sales of 4x4's down

No..........................
Community Veteran

But, they've spent so much of their time in the pursuit of the best interests of their customers!! surely they merit a good helping of our sympathy!! petlew steps back to wash out mouth with soap and water...
cp:quote

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Chilly, I'm surprised at you...I removed at least 6 full stops.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Not exactly sure what it is, the advert says a go anywhere vehicle, so I assume it is a Chelsea Tractor, But FMC are releasing a New Vehicle on the 7th called a KUGA  Hows that for bad timing, Claim its lovely from the ground up, As a Ford pensioner I thing it is CR      p
Community Veteran

Quote from: petlew

Chilly, I'm surprised at you...

It didn't pass unnoticed that you yourself did a full preceding post quote in the "Polish" topic, that was somehow "missed" by mods...Oop's!!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

OK.... I know this won`t win me any favours  (except with chilly {I hope ! Smiley }
But he did not use a "full" post.... he cut out the linky ! ! !...
Undecided Grin Cheesy Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I don't feel sorry for any car dealers. All they want to do is rinse you of your wallet on the car, warranties, servicing, repairs etc.
Went to my local dealer the other day as I'd disconnected the battery and needed the radio code. £15 they wanted to tell me my own code for MY radio. Disgusting! Needless to say I refused to stump up the cash, walked out the door raving about how terrible their service was.
What makes matters even more stupid is that its a 10 year old car with a 10 year old stereo! Who the heck would ever nick either of them? I had the V5 with me so what is their problem?
I'll tell you the company too: RENAULT.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Its not that simple, they dont have the code, nor an easy way to find it, they have to go to a secure site with the manufactor and go through hoops to get it.