Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale of Goods Act

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Sale of Goods Act

Quote from: RichAllen
he was still cleaning it when I went back, but for 2 quid, if it doesn't work I can bin it.
Point is though, should I have made more of a thing about SOGA?

Thats a point.. you're asking about the SOGA, then you take it back and previously you said you'd just bin it and write off the £2?
You claim to be posting quality?  Lips_are_sealed
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Highlighted
Community Veteran

I used to be a Mod on a forum

Really Grin Grin At least  there's no chance of you being a mod on our forums Roll_eyes
Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: shutter
my post count doesn`t count with me... it is just something I have achieved without any effort or design, having been a member of this community for several years...
it is inevitable that post counts will increase, and it is of no importance to me, how many I have made, nor the next in line, either above or below. I am not chasing any targets, nor do I suspect is anyone else, who uses this forum and posts frequently...
I, and the others, are posting here because we enjoy the interaction between us within this media. We post, to help and advise others, and also to request help from others.
We also post to create an interesting forum, with diversity of subject matter, and also some jollity and frivolity in the way we post....  Many of us, doing so, have a real sense of humour and deliberately seek to brighten up the day with frivolous postings.  I refer you to a recent ( before your time... but not too far back.... ) post entitled  " Don`t feed the ducks"..where you will be availed of a continuous series of frivolous postings..... none of which was done with the object of increasing the number of posts. These same posts lacked the "quality" of content, but the humour was certainly there for all to enjoy.
..It is you, who started the trolling with your comments about post counts, and when it is referred back to you, with a certain amount of irony, and jest, you take it as a personal insult and feel the need to justify your comments, with aggressive postings.   
To summarise the above.... We do not care about  post numbers on this forum... it is just a fact of life.  Please desist in your negative attitude. and take a leaf out of your own book.... "get a life" and enjoy this forum for what it is.... Wink

Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: artmo
I used to be a Mod on a forum

Really Grin Grin At least  there's no chance of you being a mod on our forums Roll_eyes

Will not look good on a CV especially if they check this forum Roll_eyes
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 7

Quote from: shutter
my post count doesn`t count with me... it is just something I have achieved without any effort or design, having been a member of this community for several years...
it is inevitable that post counts will increase, and it is of no importance to me, how many I have made, nor the next in line, either above or below. I am not chasing any targets, nor do I suspect is anyone else, who uses this forum and posts frequently...
I, and the others, are posting here because we enjoy the interaction between us within this media. We post, to help and advise others, and also to request help from others.
We also post to create an interesting forum, with diversity of subject matter, and also some jollity and frivolity in the way we post....  Many of us, doing so, have a real sense of humour and deliberately seek to brighten up the day with frivolous postings.  I refer you to a recent ( before your time... but not too far back.... ) post entitled  " Don`t feed the ducks"..where you will be availed of a continuous series of frivolous postings..... none of which was done with the object of increasing the number of posts. These same posts lacked the "quality" of content, but the humour was certainly there for all to enjoy.
..It is you, who started the trolling with your comments about post counts, and when it is referred back to you, with a certain amount of irony, and jest, you take it as a personal insult and feel the need to justify your comments, with aggressive postings. 
To summarise the above.... We do not care about  post numbers on this forum... it is just a fact of life.  Please desist in your negative attitude. and take a leaf out of your own book.... "get a life" and enjoy this forum for what it is.... Wink

Very well thought out and true post shutter  Cheesy
Regards
Mike
Mike