Did you mean: 

Safari users win right to sue Google over privacy

RPMozley
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Safari users win right to sue Google over privacy

Quote from: twocvbloke
Quote from: RPM
Either you apologise immediately or I'll report you to a moderator.

For clarification, so that you understand it clearly, nobody has come forward to make those claims that I posted, nor has anyone made other claims of harm against themselves for using an unsecured browser, so your statement that I was not in such a position to state that nobody has made such claims, was invalid, as is your position to claim otherwise or deny my own statement as "laughable"...
So, what am I to apologise for exactly? Pointing out the truth? I see absolutely no reason at all to apologise to you or anyone else, and if you feel threats are the way to end a debate over a non-issue then go ahead, as far as I see it I haven't broken any rules, I've maintained etiquette as best I can (despite temptation), I've kept things above board, and I've even ignored having childish names thrown at me, so report me if you must, but bear in mind these facts...

You never even mentioned anything of claims until this post. I simply took what you wrote as you saying that no one has been affected by this irregardless of anyone claiming in public or legal courts harm caused.
If you had mentioned that you were talking about people making claims then I would have not replied in the manner that I did. But I take offence as to your snide reply towards me, which is tantamount to bullying.
That's RPM to you!!
VileReynard
All Star
Fixes: 11

I'll report both of you for being childish.  Grin

Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

moved to Chit Chat as it sure as heck isn't anything to do with software now - if indeed it ever was
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

You never even mentioned anything of claims until this post. I simply took what you wrote as you saying that no one has been affected by this irregardless of anyone claiming in public or legal courts harm caused.
If you had mentioned that you were talking about people making claims then I would have not replied in the manner that I did. But I take offence as to your snide reply towards me, which is tantamount to bullying.

Er, excuse me, anybody else would recognise that making a post asking questions about people suffering harm over a non-issue with answers of "no" is a claim, if you did not recognise that, then that isn't my problem, nor is it my responsibility to make any apologies when demanded coupled with a threat, yes, a threat, as that is what you made in public view!!
So far in this thread, all you have done is make demands of the thread being shut, threaten to report people for, well, nothing frankly, and provided no input into the discussion whatsoever, you are indeed a childish person, and to claim I'm bullying you, now that truly is laughable, like I said to IanSn with his claim of trolling, if I were bullying, you'd know about it, and I'm not doing anything toward you such as following the threads you post in and responding in a childish manner, so your claim of bullying is nonsense, I am responding to a thread in a manner I see fit, and if you don't like it, then again, that is not my problem, it's yours...
RPMozley
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Again you have clearly misinterpreted what I have said. Of course you were making a 'claim' that nobody was affected but that is not the same 'claim' as to no one reporting harm. So what you were saying was that you were claiming that no one has claimed any damages (so far)?
So your saying that just because someone hasn't told you of any harm caused then it doesn't exist anywhere? I can think of many situations where possible harm could be caused.
I requested this thread to be locked simply to stop all this aggro which you (and Ian) have perpetuated and now you've grabbed me into this now. Wouldn't you be happier if all this anger had never happened? You and Ian had stated your points of view multiple times already and nothing new was being said.
Also from what you are saying is that you believe bullying is ok if it happens only once? (I may well be misinterpreting what you said but that's what you've been doing to me - and making it a laughing matter with that emoticon to which I interpreted as mocking laughter).
That's RPM to you!!
Community Veteran

Now you're just making yourself out to be the one who has been hurt over nothing, and again demanding the thread be locked when it's nothing to do with you, you just decided to perpetuate the problem by being a nuisance (infact, that could be considered as trolling), I dodn't pull you into this thread, you wandered in, demanded it be closed with no real reasoning as to why, left the thread to go on for a while, came back and accused me of making laughable claims, I responded to your post in kind as I would do with anyone else, and now I'm a bully apparently, you brought this upon yourself, if you had stayed out of it then you'd not be posting this string of nonsense now...
And again, no claims of harm have been made by anyone, nobody has died, suffered a physical injury, hasn't had a mental breakdown or even so much as lost a single file from their HDD as a result of this, so it is a non issue, if any accusations are to be thrown around, then I would say that you yourself are acting the troll, you're certainly displaying the signs of one (having a sense of greater stature than other posters (thread lock requesting mainly), being the one who is "hurt" when people respond in kind to your comments, making claims about people being a bully with no actual evidence, etc.), you got yourself into this, what you do from now on, well, it's up to you, troll on or leave it be...
VileReynard
All Star
Fixes: 11

Community Veteran

Nothing better to say or do eh? A worthwhile post then, using stupid pictures...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

I requested this thread to be locked simply to stop all this aggro which you (and Ian) have perpetuated and now you've grabbed me into this now. Wouldn't you be happier if all this anger had never happened? You and Ian had stated your points of view multiple times already and nothing new was being said.

you could simply stop visiting the thread if you deem it annoys you so much.
stop playing the victim.