cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP saved by TOWIE?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

SNP saved by TOWIE?

Having had their independent oil based economy plans ruined by the oil price, maybe the SNP can rely on gold?  The non-Essex Towies might help.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
7 REPLIES
Steve
Pro

Re: SNP saved by TOWIE?

Nothing to see here this has been known for a considerable amount of time. As for saving the SNP I suggest you look at the polls. It's labour who need saved.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

The SNP are doing my head in right now. I thought Alex Salmond was bad / dangerous but at least he could admit that the scottish people wanted to remain and accepted it.
Nicola Sturgeon seems to be on a mission to crucify the union and punish the english - because we've provided the scottish with more perks than our own people! I do not understand the scottish thing... free uni, free prescriptions and several others that have slipped my mind and yet we're the big bad guys down south? - We don't get any of those perks!
Why are we so bad? - Perhaps a scots person could explain this to me? (preferably not M Steve - no spats wanted with him lol) - I really want to know because if sturgeon manages to force the breakup of our union then once scotlands economy goes south that will be our fault too and i see this as very unfair.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Steve
Pro

Quote from: 7up
breakup of our union then once scotlands economy goes south that will be our fault too and i see this as very unfair.
In other words we are  too wee, too stupid and too poor. Well brace yourselves 7th May looms ever closer.
Community Veteran

Roll eyes I did say i didn't want a spat with you...
No that is not what i am saying. Alex Salmond was insistent that Scotland could cope with the oil reserves that turned out to be dwindling.
Realistically, what else does scotland have to generate money other than tourism? - If you had gold up there then yes i'd agree you'd do well but scotland doesn't really appear to have a lot to sell to rake in cash. Maybe i am wrong but thats how it appears. I am certainly not calling scottish people stupid so don't take it that way M Steve - this is exactly why I didn't want to discuss this with you.
Seeing as you have decided to enter into it though, if Scotland does seperate and then your economy does go down the pan, will be in england be at fault for it? - A simple yes or no please.
Steve
Pro

If Scotland did ever become independent then it wouldn't be England's fault if it went belly up so the answer is no 7up. Also I'm sure most of us Scots have no issue whatsoever with the English people, its those lying scumbag dinosaurs in Westminster that need shaking up and come May the 7th hopefully we will see that.
I've seen loads of headlines in Newspapers south of the border regarding the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon and to be honest I've never read so much filth in my entire life. Hopefully after the election we can hold some of those papers to account as well.
Community Veteran

Quote from: M
its those lying scumbag dinosaurs in Westminster that need shaking up and come May the 7th hopefully we will see that.

Agreed although I do see one common denominator with every political party: They all have big grand ideas and none of them ever happen. Why? The only consistent thing I can think of in each government is the queen.
Makes you wonder who is really working for who doesn't it. There must be a reason why these things never come to fruition. Tony Blair was going to scrap the monarchy and the welfare system. Did either of those happen? David Cameron and Cleggie made all sorts of vows... did any of those come about?
Seems to me that one person is running the show because all the parties seem to have the same theme - make promises to the public to keep them sweet but never actually keep them but give the public the feeling / illusion of a powerful vote to get shot of those so called leaders when they've had enough. Meanwhile the country runs as normal..
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I think along the same lines 7UP. At the moment they all seem to be making extravagant promises/threats, with little thought as to the consequences or resources needed, just so long as it might attract votes.  The day after the election the Devil will say "Okay guys! Back on your heads."
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.