cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Mail or rather Royal Fail Delivery Service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Royal Mail or rather Royal Fail Delivery Service.

I order a new router that I know was sent yesterday using RM’s Guaranteed before 13:00 Next Day delivery service, but needless to say it hasn't arrived as yet. I’ve checked the online tracking and it makes no sense to me, and I have a nagging suspicion that I won’t be taking delivery today.

I know it's not the end of the world and there could be any number of reasons for its delay, but all the same it's still annoying.

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Fixes: 506

Re: Royal Mail or rather Royal Fail Delivery Service.

I've always found Royal Mail tracking to be very entertaining.

They usually advise me that my parcel is out for delivery.....1 or 2 days after it has arrived.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 88.0.1 (64-bit)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Strat that's reassuring Grin

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Don't they refund the postage if they fail to deliver by 1300 hrs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think they would have to, having not provided the service that was paid for and I've already notified the supplier of this. To be honest I don't know how much delivery cost I just paid for the router and its rack mount kit, it was their choice to send it the way they did.

It looks like it's not going to appear until tomorrow; but I've done without it this long so another day's not going to do any harm.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Took delivery of the router an hour ago and the Postman suggested that the vendor claim the compensation to which they are entitled, so I passed this on. I don't think I'll see any refund but at least I have my device. Now the fun part beings.