cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Return Prize Draw

Orissa13

Router Return Prize Draw

I have received an e-mail requesting return of my old router and offering entry into a draw to win an iPad.  The T's & C's for the draw say that the returned router has to have the same serial number as that on the e-mail.  However, the e-mail does not have a serial number.  I have rung PlusNet who say I need to speak to whoever runs the prize draw on their behalf.  However, I cannot find who this is.  Can anyone assist me, please?

2 REPLIES 2
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Router Return Prize Draw

Prize draw?

That's a good one Funny

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
Orissa13

Re: Router Return Prize Draw

Well  that's what the e-mail said and it came with all the PlusNet logos and addresses.  I have not yet received the bag to send the router in.  The wording was as follows:

We hate to think of your old Plusnet Hub One gathering dust in a forgotten corner somewhere, either because you've got a shiny new one from your new broadband provider, or you've sworn off the internet entirely. That's why we're sending you a returns bag in the post, and asking if you would be so kind as to send the router back to us.

It's a free returns service, and it means we can keep as many devices out of landfill as possible. With many of them we're able to refurbish and recycle, meaning we're doing our bit to make Plusnet a much more sustainable business.

For a little added incentive, if you send your old router back to us we'll enter you into a prize draw* to win a shiny, brand new iPad.

So if you're keen, please pop your Hub One router, along with the power supply and any Ethernet cables, ADSL cables, microfilters that you might have, (and the box if you still have that too) and post it through a post box or to the local Post Office.

Less clutter for you, and a better outcome for the environment.