Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round Robin Letters..... again.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Round Robin Letters..... again.

Sorry, but with Christmas mail around the corner I detest receiving these damn things.

Do I really want to read a four page letter telling me that Fiona has got a new pony, or that Annabelle has been accepted into Oxford and crikey, Crispin obtained his helicopter pilot's licence in the same week as Nigel got promoted to regional sales manager?

Amazing, and all on top of Fluffy the hamster having babies!

Grrr Knuppel

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
4 REPLIES
jab1
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Round Robin Letters..... again.

@Minivanman Blimey, you move posh circles with aquaintences like that!Smiley

John
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Fair enough.

For Fiona, Annabelle, Crispin and Nigel read Tracy, Sharon, Chas, and Brian. For Pony, Oxford, Helicopter pilot, and regional manger read Ferret, Tertiary, Moped, and Bingo Hall manager. Wink

Just step away from Fluffy the hamster, that bit was true.... along with getting those letters.    

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Robin.jpg

Not young enough to know everything
jab1
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 5

Minivanman wrote:

Fair enough.

For Fiona, Annabelle, Crispin and Nigel read Tracy, Sharon, Chas, and Brian. For Pony, Oxford, Helicopter pilot, and regional manger read Ferret, Tertiary, Moped, and Bingo Hall manager. Wink

Just step away from Fluffy the hamster, that bit was true.... along with getting those letters.    

Yep, that sounds more like it, but I believe you about Fluffy (and the letters)Grin

John