cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolf Harris is going to Prison on Friday after being convicted of all 12 charges

petecov44
Grafter

Rolf Harris is going to Prison on Friday after being convicted of all 12 charges

Good riddence,
And this is the man who did a program in the 70's entitled "Children can say no against abuse"
http://news.sky.com/story/1292273/rolf-harris-guilty-of-12-indecent-assaults
I hope he dies there.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Rolf Harris is going to Prison on Friday after being convicted of all 12 charges

An attempt to take the high moral ground by someone who launches a personal attack on the basis if a misapprehension (thanks mainly to misleading information put out by Microsoft), but then when the error of their assertion is pointed out refuses to retract and apologise.
Perhaps you could reply to http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128742.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
petecov44
Grafter

Re: Rolf Harris is going to Prison on Friday after being convicted of all 12 charges

Maybe you could grow up and stop harassing me on here and by PM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 159

I've asked the mods to lock this thread, as even with the small amount of posts it's already going nowhere.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
petecov44
Grafter

Nice, Thanks, saves me some abuse too - (which I reported)
Fixes: 47

Moderator Note
Topic locked for reason as stated by Chris.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation