Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road to V Festival

clockley
Grafter

Road to V Festival

Hi everyone!
My band have just finished recording our first full length album and to celebrate, we want to play the V Festival.  But first we need your help!
Please check out http://www.roadtov.com/profile/50642 and add feedback and a vote.  I'm asking for honest feedback, so if you don't like it, just say!
If you do like it, then please help us play to loads of people, and also check out www.nilsatismusic.co.uk - powered by PlusNet, of course!
Cheers in advance!
Carl Lockley (Guitars)
12 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Road to V Festival

dont forget you have to travel to Essex as well Grin
clockley
Grafter

I also forgot to add that if anyone wants a copy of the song on there, or another one that we have done (Only 2 completely mastered at the moment) then PM me with your email address, and I will send them to you!
clockley
Grafter

Only 4 more days left, please vote and help us realise a dream of playing to loads of people!
Thanks
Carl
Fixes: 104

I voted for you.. even though you ignored my pm  Wink
Liked the sound..
Will Moderate For Thanks
clockley
Grafter

Haven't ignored the PM, my broadband provider have broken my connection, so I cannot email anyone or update the websites!
Embarrassed
Sorry to those that have asked for the MP3's, as soon as my connection is available I will send everyone two MP3's.
Thank you to all that are helping us and supporting us along the way!
Carl
N/A

Quote from: clockley
my broadband provider have broken my connection,

You should get a better provider then.... I can send you a referral link if you want?
clockley
Grafter

You can try, but I don't own a phone line, so my cable based provider are my only option (at least, whilst i am still renting a property).
To be honest, I'm not a happy bunny about any of it, but I'm so busy at the minute that it is one of the issues in my "to do" list.
James
Grafter

Renting a property doesn't stop you getting a BT line...
clockley
Grafter

Although our offer of a "fresh" line for the **very** reasonable price of £105 (which is also cheaper than BT! How can this be?) is a tempting one, and even though I wouldn't be tied in to a 12 month contract, I have never used any landline that I have had, except for connection purposes.
Still, great deal from us though.
Roll eyes
pcoventry
Grafter

I've got our Home Phone service. It's nice knowing there is no contract. The new offers make me  Cry as I can't get them being staff. That's no biggie.
Carl,
Postcode is great please can I have a copy? Wink
clockley
Grafter

Sure, PM me your email address and I will sort it asap.
pcoventry
Grafter

No probs, Or send it to work address and I'll forward it on.  Cheesy