cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riddle time

mentalist3d
Grafter

Riddle time

I thought I'd share a riddle to keep the old brain working, it's an old one, but some might not have heard it, here goes (and no googling for the answer):
A man lives in a 20 storey flat,. Every morning when he leaves his flat for work, he takes the lift to the ground floor. Upon returning from work, he enters the lift, and if it has been a sunny day, he only gets the lift to the 16th floor, and walks the other 4 flights of stairs to his flat. However, when it is raining he gets the lift to the 20th floor. Why?
I'll post the answer later Wink
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Riddle time

Answer is: he is short and can't reach the the 20 floor button because it's too high to reach normally. When it rains he uses his umbrella to push the 16 floor button.
Next....
mentalist3d
Grafter

Re: Riddle time

lol, that was quick, ok my next try...........
A Doctor goes to a beggar on the street and offers to pay the man £500 to amputate his arm, the Beggar agrees and returns with the Doctor to his surgery. The Doctor then amputates and pays the Beggar the money. Once the beggar is away, the Doctor proceeds to package the arm and sends it to a PO box address.
A week later, 3 men show up to collect the parcel, they then drive to a remote location and then open the package, to discover the arm. Once they have examined the arm, they dig a hole and bury it. The 3 men then return to the collection point, they then go their separate ways, never to speak to each other again.
Why?