cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolting pictures of the female sex

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Revolting pictures of the female sex

I only went to this rag because of a report about Unison, 3 wise monkeys and racism but saw this.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110301/Female-bodybuilders-captured-photographer-Martin-Schoeller-results-years-sculpting-perfect-physique.html?ICO=most_read_module
For information this is what I was looking at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110031/Workers-FOUR-YEAR-legal-battle-costing-200-000-final... - talk about a waste of time and money
11 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Revolting pictures of the female sex

Whatever happened to the 'fairer sex'?
Personally I think they look terrible but each to their own Undecided
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Quote from: Oldjim
For information this is what I was looking at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110031/Workers-FOUR-YEAR-legal-battle-costing-200-000-final... - talk about a waste of time and money

I believe you Jim Wink Wink  As for the case itself I agree with you, it's a complete waste of money.  I wonder what the union members think about it Undecided
I agree with Strat about the women, they look dreadful.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Like oldjim said, Revolting, Funny what muscle and age can do to you. Feel sorry for the husband.... I bet he gets some right funny looks  Grin
Fixes: 125

Here's a photo set of how Jodie Marsh (ex page 3?) transformed her body.
It seems they must have a distorted vision of themselves.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

They look just as repulsive as anorexics - and I'd say are suffering from just as delusional view of their own body image.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Ug is short for Ugh!.... and also short for UGLY....
Those pics are enough to put a bloke off women for a lifetime... FORTUNATELY..... there are more "good looking" women who know how to carry off "style" and beauty seemingly so effortlessly!.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder it is said, Somebody needs an eye-test m'thinks.
For the life of me I cannot understand why women have themselves tattooed. I'm not keen on tattoos on men, but on women ughh!! If some of them own mirrors they obviously never look in them.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Fixes: 125

I'm with you there on Tattoos, Petlew. I also feel the same about lip, eyebrow, tongue and other excessive piercings that seem to be becoming the norm.
I wonder if any of those that have so many piercings and tattoos have considered how it will look in later life when things start to go south and wrinkle up Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

There is a chap who shops in our local Sainsburys, I've seem him there many times. Every square inch of his face is covered in tattoo's and literally hundreds of piercings with hanging "charms" Frankly I think he looks revolting. He certainly makes an impression on anybody seeing for the first time. Difficult to put an age on him but I would guess in his fifties. He's also quite aggressive, shouting at open-mouthed starers "what are you staring at" Hardly a surprising reaction, would have thought he would be used to it by now, after all if he's not doing to attract attention, what is he doing it for...

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

I expect the piercings are there so he can attach his silver foil helmet.
Very necessary if you want to stop the aliens from reading your mind after they abduct you. Crazy
I've seen a similar person. Your Sainsburys head is it covered with a tattoo of a spider web?
Community Veteran

Its the Apsley branch near Hemel Hempstead.
Not sure about the spiders web (don't like to look too long, he may shout at me!!) he has very little hair, what he does have is gathered into a coloured short "tube" or scrunchy on top of his head the hair that spreads out into a sort of multi-coloured "palm-tree" like arrangement.
By now, you will have gained the impression that this guy is pretty weird looking.
Bet he doesn't go out in a thunder storm though.