cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenge is sweet

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Revenge is sweet

Chap on my bus this morning, got on with newspaper and handful of mail clutched in his hand.
When he got off, he left the property supplement, all the brochures an empty coffee mug ( from a well known coffee shop) and some unwanted letters were left scattered over the rear seat of the bus. Angry
I'm responsible for keeping my bus clean and tidy. I was not a happy bunny.
                                                                                        SO........
I went to wilkinsons,bought a pack of three self sealing mail bags.  Packaged his rubbish up in two of them, and taking his address off the discarded letter from sky, posted them back to him without a stamp in the business mail box on an industrial estate.  I did include a note saying that he had ' left his property on my bus and I was returning it as I was concerned about his personal security' - he had left his sky account number on the letter.
I don't know how much it costs to claim an unstamped package (definitely not a letter), but I am still chuckling to myself imagining the excitement when he goes with his card and finds TWO unexpected parcels to collect - I just wish I could see his face when he opens them.  Grin Grin
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Revenge is sweet

Quote from: doris
I don't know how much it costs to claim an unstamped package (definitely not a letter)

Believe it's the correct postage + £1.00 per item. Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

You mean old bugger.   Smiley  Wink
Razer
Grafter

I like it!
Community Veteran

Hopefully he won't do it again Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Excellent !.. well thought out....  Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

You should have included and old phone book in each packet for extra weight (while writing on the outside legal documents enclosed to be sure he pays for it lol).
Good idea though, hope he learns from it!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 47

Lovely stuff Smiley
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

What would your employer say if he complained?  Hoping he won't seek his own revenge next time he uses your bus Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I think doris made it clear - there was an address on some paperwork and he was worried about this so sent back everything.
Besides, if he does complain what will he complain about? - That he left rubbish on a bus?
I wouldn't worry about it to be honest.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Bravo doris - very commendable.  Smiley
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran

He should have bundled the stuff into a bag and put it in the Bus Company Lost property office, then posted an unstamped envelope with a note containing the following words "We believe you have left items of value on one of our buses, please collect it from the lost property office between the hours of 9am - 4 pm on any week day. Remember to bring proof of identity such as your passport or driving licence.".
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran

I'd have pooped in the bag and sent it back to him anonymously ....
Mattz0r
Rising Star

Touché my friend! Smiley