Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenge Pawn

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Revenge Pawn

No, not the other type currently in the News !!
I know of a female friend of a friend, who like Kelly Brook, found out her Boyfriend was still communicating with an ex, physically too.
She waited until he went on one of his many trips away, hired a van, and with a few friends stripped the flat, most of which ended up in a not too local Pawnshop.
He never did find out where...
She is such a lovely person too.
And now with someone worthy of her.
5 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Revenge Pawn

years ago a bloke I knew went on tour for 6 months when he returned he discovered his wife and absconded stripping the marital home of everything including all the fixtures and fittings, it took him nearly 3 years just to track her down in order to serve divorce papers, luckily for him she got picked up by the plod who were also after her for criminal damage and theft of public property (the marital home being a service accommodation and the fixtures n fittings being provided through public funds) so getting her to the court house was less problematic than finding out where she had disappeared to, serves him right for philandering....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I heard of a bloke years ago who was cheating on his partner... she found out, decided to move out but before she went she waited for him to go away for the weekend.
She then advertised every last item of his on freecycle and got shot of all of it!
I mean selling stuff to a pawn dealer is cheap... but freecycling it is really cheap lol
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

No pawn this time, just pain...
A friend of mine found his wife read cheating on him, so he changed the locks and refused to let her in the house unless he was there. He then cut a scotch bonnet pepper in half and rubbed it gently on the gusset of all her knickers. He let her in to take her stuff away.
Apparently they (the woman and her new partner) were back and forwards to the doctors then std clinic for months. Every time they thought it had 'cleared up' (by washing them out) she would eventually wear a pair that she hasn't worn and things would flare up.
Poetic justice I suppose.
TORPC
Grafter

Ouch
I wonder who will try & top that ?Huh
nanotm
Pro

well aside from rubbing the chillies across the inside of the bra cups as well how would you top that ?
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you