Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research

Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

Research

Hello all,
We've put together a very quick survey about the Political season to gather some research for a potential press release.
There's only a few questions - we're looking into the opinion that the public has regarding politics in the UK and the USA.
If any of you have 30 seconds spare it would be great if you can complete the poll:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EYSSJcXfiagQvEj5m_2f0kMg_3d_3d
Cheers all.
4 REPLIES
geewizz
Grafter

Re: Research

Sadly there are no instructions about how to fill in the survey before you start. Some questions you would obviously only want to choose one option (though it's possible to tick more than one box) and on others it is legitimate to answer with 2 or more ticks. Unforunately you get taken back to these questions and told that it "requires an answer".
Community Veteran

it was annoying having to choose one of five pollies when i would have chosen none.  some of these surveys are not so well thought out.
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

Thanks guys,
I'll feedback to the guys who created the survey.
Thanks for taking the time to fill it in.
Chris
techguy
Grafter

I have filled in but would have liked a none of the above option when asked who I would search for online.
American politics always seems far more interesting than British though.
Always the same story though, they promise much, get voted in and deliver naff all and concentrate on filling theirs and their cronies' pockets
Mind you, same in the states.