cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research Survey

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Research Survey

PN have announced a few hundred customers will be invited to undertake a survey to get some insight into customer needs.
Well here is a tip, forget the survey which is going to cost thousands of pounds, just get a couple of PN staff to go through these forums and I would have thought there would be enough information there to clearly identify customer needs,
Wink
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Research Survey

support forums generally give a very skewed set of opinions, as they are mostly full of people who have issues (be it self inflicted or supplier inflicted).
you don't generally get people coming here to post that everything is OK.
MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

The feedback is done by a third party. It's likely to be very different to the feedback we expect on these forums.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Community Veteran

I guess a number of customers would be interested in a brief summary of the data obtained, is it likely that this will happen ?
Smiley
MattyC
Champion

I don't think so, but given that it involves a personal meet with the customer, I don't see why one of the selected customers wouldn't be willing to share Smiley
Community Veteran

@MattyC,
When you say, Personal meet, do you mean the research team will physically meet with customers who agree to be contacted ?
When you say one customer may be willing to share all they could tell us are the questions asked and not the overall result, unless of course all participants are to be given a copy of the results ?
Must admit it is many years ago that I was involved in research projects so apologies if I have misunderstood something.
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

There's a paid option for a group session. Should be good to influence the result...
AdieShockedrange removed url
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Well......... as someone has already said..... read the feedback on here..... use some common sense... and apply it .... not only to what the customer needs from the complaints on this forum...but... and I include myself... from the customers who have also praised PlusNet...
Use some common sense in the business management, and promotion departments too... along with some invigorating research into why customers have to put up with late 20th century payment methods, i.e. having to phone up to give card details,.... instead of an on - line payment system....i.e. like Pay Pal...which anyone can use... including PlusNet... major retailers and eba sellers are two extremes of the system... PlusNet should fall between them somewhere..

There you go.... something the customers need... without paying for a survey....
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Shutter , i pay each month with my debit card without ringing PN via member center  Wink
but the most annoying thing is when i log in to member center i dont see what most people see i GET the forkin pay by DD NOW !!!!!! page  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Not exactly what I was referring to...... I had to wait for a couple of hours or more,... to give my card details so that PN could send me a router... (pay for p&p)... which could have been done via the chat line, (as I was chatting about the reason for wanting a new router) and using PayPal to pay for it..... PN is still in the early 20th century, as far as "ad hoc" payments goes...  they could also have requested a DD payment... as they have my bank details....
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I never take part in research, everyone seems to demand I take part, from online banking to websites I've never even visited before, there's only so many times people can do surveys before it becomes a full-time job and you end up saying everything's five H one Tee just to get through them and skew their results... Roll eyes
MattyC
Champion

Anything relating directly to the survey, I'll try my best to respond to on this thread to keep things tidy as it's definitely Plusnet/Announcement related.