cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control

Fixes: 389

Re: Remote control

I think this has been discussed here before and I seem to remember someone mentioning that there would be an outcry from advertisers if this were so. Doesn't matter that, probably, most people skip the adverts anyway.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

use a sky plus box, hit pause for the first 10 minutes of the program while you make a brew and go for a bio break then you can skip through them and still end up watching the last quarter of the show as live as it were ready for the next program .... works wonders and avoids all those annoyingly loud ad's (I hate when they boost the volume in the add breaks during a quite program ...)
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

Quote from: Mav
I think this has been discussed here before and I seem to remember someone mentioning that there would be an outcry from advertisers if this were so. Doesn't matter that, probably, most people skip the adverts anyway.
But if some major company produced such a device they would make a lot of sales, why should they care what any other company or advertisers thing, business is about making money. They would make a lot from this.
NB: you are right this topic has been discussed some time ago