cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reliable source for a Service Manual

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Reliable source for a Service Manual

Can anyone recommend a reliable source where I can download a Service Manual? I don't mind paying for it.
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Reliable source for a Service Manual

service manual for what ?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

If you consider the UK Government to be reliable then you could try this one... https://www.gov.uk/service-manual ; Wink Grin
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran

It's for a Cambridge Audio Azur 640H, I've looked at that link w23 posted by I can't find the schematic  Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

since the normal manual as listed here isn't what you want https://techsupport.cambridgeaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200572752-Azur-640H-Music-Server have you tried submitting a request  via the link at the bottom
Community Veteran

Thought about that Jim, but CA state their products are 'not end user serviceable" and won't entertain a request from anyone that's not an authorised service agent, hence my need for a third party source.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

you could try speaking to your local authorised service agent, or become one yourself!
Community Veteran

Your first suggestion is worth a punt, it'll only take a phone call to get a 'Yes' or 'No', as for the second a tad overkill for a one off.
Community Veteran

Well a call to Richer Sounds in Edinburgh and they can't help as they use a "Service Agent in Bristol" and a search doesn't produce any obvious results for who it is and not for the lack of asking.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I used to use a small local company when I lived in Basingstoke - they were the type of old fashioned shop that could find the most obscure part in a little drawer somewhere (e.g. I enquired one day whether it was even possible to obtain an arm support for a Goldring Lenco GL78 and the guy came back in under a minute with one in his hand).  I don't know if they might be able to help but possibly worth a try:  Thirlwall & Allen  01256 321228.  I'm sure similar companies must exist closer to you but they're not always easy to find.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran

Thanks w23, just emailed them. I could have phoned, but I thought if I emailed they would have more time to source one  Wink