Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds from British Telecom

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Refunds from British Telecom

Plusnet have been good at giving refunds to customers and to this one especially, but do they and other 'third party providers' ever get a refund themselves from British Telecom? 

Presumably money changes hands even between sister companies such as plusnet for having the service provided to them, so it's safe to assume I think that should they fail to get the service then they would be reimbursed in the same way we are. Hard to imagine the likes of Talk Talk, Vodafone or T-Mobile not being able to claw back some money from those guys given that they themselves are obliged in all fairness to refund their own customers.

Just a thought.  

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Refunds from British Telecom

I think it has been mentioned before,on the forum, that plusnet do get compo from BT and that sometimes just sometimes they pass on a portion of that to their own actual customer that's having the problem.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: Refunds from British Telecom

Ah right, before my time on here then, but what a pity that plusnet are at times reluctant at passing it on. They have as said given me a refund, but not without me having to ask and not always in a straightforward manner. Disingenuous? Perhaps, but then that's the name of the game I guess.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.