cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend a fibre ISP with dynamic IP

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Recommend a fibre ISP with dynamic IP

I spent a lot of time explaining to you in detail how your ip location is worked out by other parties and all you ever did was throw it back in my face. Then one day you returned telling us how it worked - which was the same as we had been telling you!

But you still continued with the insults. Frankly I'm glad you've left, you're a pain because you refuse to believe anything you don't understand. If that works for you then great but there is no need to be rude to people repeatedly.

Oh and I do happen to know that you've flagged up on the radar of MI5 so be careful because your vpn is also being monitored now too.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Mars2050
Rising Star

Did the CIA shill say something?

MI5 are watching everyone's connection along with the criminal CIA! Only tor browser is more closely monitored but all I am doing, is hiding my locations.Not for anything else so have no worry's there.

It don't make it right though and is fascism. Only pains are the trolls on here and who work for PN.

Community Veteran

"shill", another word you don't seem to know the meaning of.
add that to "illegal" from your other thread.

funny how anyone who challenges you is automatically a shill who must be working for plusnet.
there's a word for that, but i guess you wouldn't understand the meaning of that word either.
Luzern
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 5

I'm baffled why @Mars2050 should want to post in the live surveillance thread just over two hours ago, given his opinion of Plusnet and us seven or so hours back.

Be consistent, man!

Mars? maybe an outer planet would be a  better association e.g. Uranus!

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran

@Mars2050 wrote:

Did the CIA shill say something?

MI5 are watching everyone's connection along with the criminal CIA! Only tor browser is more closely monitored but all I am doing, is hiding my locations.Not for anything else so have no worry's there.

It don't make it right though and is fascism. Only pains are the trolls on here and who work for PN.

See there you go again.. deliberately trying to cause offence.

As for the CIA and MI5.. MI5 don't monitor internet activity. Thats GCHQ. It's been that way for years. Back in 2001 when I worked for the government and had a .gsi.gov.uk email address we were all told that not only our official emails were monitored but also our personal internet traffic - not targetted because we worked for the government but because they checked for suspicious stuff across the entire nation. They don't sit there live monitoring peoples traffic.. they just use autonomous software that looks for keywords or suspicious connection types / ip addresses.

The very fact that you're using VPNs in the first place will have been flagged up and your connection to whatever ISP you use will have gained slightly more scrutiny simply because of that.

As for trolls... try saying anything negative or slightly critical on the BT forums. They're well known for jumping down your throat. Over here on the PN forums you're allowed free speech even if its negative against plusnet. But go ahead, continue to see this as the bad forum.. thats fine... carry on through life like that and you'll be seriously popular.

Community Veteran

@chenks76 wrote:
funny how anyone who challenges you is automatically a shill who must be working for plusnet.
there's a word for that, but i guess you wouldn't understand the meaning of that word either.

Paranoia. He'll obviously argue that he doesn't suffer with it. One day something rotten will happen to him and it will be a wake up call where he comes to reality. Mine was having the evil state spend £mega saving my life on the operating table.. and then being diagnosed with paranoia. When things like that happen to you then you just have to accept that "maybe i was wrong!". Mars obviously won't though because he's perfect and completely faultless.

So he's paranoid or he genuinely has something to hide.. and given all the hoo-ha about having his location hidden and using VPNs to hide his activities (and the fact that he's obviously not paranoid) I'm starting to wonder if one of us should tip off the police because something doesn't quite seem right. Sure we all like our privacy.. but this guy is going to extremes and kicking up such a stink about it that its starting to ring alarm bells.

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

naw anyone who worries about getting tracked that has a spamdroid or crapple phone isn't paranoid there just dumber than a box of rocks

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Mars2050
Rising Star

Making assumptions of me and saying I must be this or that, is not correct and unless you have proof, shutup and get on with you own sad lives please!

So the likes of privacy international are paranoid then are they? https://www.privacyinternational.org/projects

I will stand up for my rights while you mind controlled lot, get programmed by the lies and propaganda you are told from the media, company's and a criminal government. Get on with it then!

TwilightZonePropagandaPoster_zps97e51d83Mind controlled sheep

Luzern
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 5

What a nasty piece of work you are! Please take yourself away, and enjoy your life somewhere else!

@Mods

Mars2050 posts are so vitriolic, that you should IMHO ban him.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran

@Mars2050 really won't see the irony in what he just posted.
he posts an image that suggests we are all being brainwashed and that we are being enticed to not have individual thought and to believe what is reported, yet all he does is try and stifle our individual thoughts herem and tell us to believe what he reports.

quite funny really.
all i can do is laugh at him, and it gives me a warm fuzzy feelling knowing that everytime i do it makes him even more agitated.

048e9ff2460d2ae9dac3f60d140b412c_conspiracy-theories-because-tin-foil-hat-guy-meme_600-450.jpg

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

the most amusing thing is he's signed up with BT the company that developed DPI, the company that provided the systems through which GCHQ is able to do its job, that maintains said equipment and has spent billions developing its netspy package that abc/apple etc pay a licencing fee to utilise whilst tracking all the home networks and providing netlocation mapping .....

and then try's to explain that privacy international (an agitator group that publicly makes noises about certain aspects of some laws whilst privately consulting with law makers to ensure they can snoop without too much hassle)  and infers we are all mindless zombies...... oh to be so young dumb .........

oh well never mind at least he's going to use TOR the thing that has every endpoint mapped and all traffic spied upon "because its private"

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Highlighted
Fixes: 339

Moderator's note:

It seems the OP has moved on and this thread serves no further purpose other than continued flaming so I have locked it.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still