cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Plusnet? Hang On Not So Fast!! - Split off

magnetism2772
Grafter

well i've only been with plusnet three weeks and i feel like i'm with BT and already to leave the company over their  business practices
capped internet use, capped data speed , problems in payment services and paying out  for equipment needed without which they couldnt supply me with their services that i never finish paying  for , that we have already as taxpayers paid for
its like BT installing a phone line so i can make calls that wont ever work because they only supply half a service ie they dont include the phone
or a router (which is actually a tool used in woodworking) or perhaps in the future made  responsible to insure my own phone line
against  faults , so that BT can make even more money
I hope BT are not looking tonight as they will take up the idea
hopefully the bankers con dem government get around to properly regulating  all the big uk companies , like BP , BT, PO and
Energy and Financial Services etc
but  my guess is the liberals and tory  will take the easy class option and concentrate on the poor the unemployed and unemployment , creating  more of it that is
19 REPLIES
Community Veteran

So is the post above available in English?
magnetism2772
Grafter

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Plusnet? Hang On Not So Fast!!

So is the post above available in English?

english is the conciliation of many borrowed words from many different languages
this post is written in client or customer  english
I guess you  just dont  understand what customers or clients are?
magnetism2772
Grafter

you and pierre are a collection
gswindale
Grafter

Quote from: giro
well i've only been with plusnet three weeks and i feel like i'm with BT and already to leave the company over their  business practices
capped internet use, capped data speed ,

As that is the only part of that sentence I could understand,
which part of the t&c and product descriptions did you not understand when you signed up.
A router is not just the name of a woodworking tool by the way, and if I recall correctly, the wood working router is pronounced funny.
they only supply half a service ie they dont include the phone

Since when has BT supplied a telephone with the line?  The 4 houses where I've dealt with setting up a phone line I've had to provide the telephone myself.
and paying out  for equipment needed without which they couldnt supply me with their services that i never finish paying  for ,

what equipment are you paying for for all eternity?  My router cost £4.99 (p&p only) and the only cost relating to it was if I left within the year.  The reason they don't automatically throw it in for free is because you may already have one, or want a different model.
Community Veteran

you and pierre are a collection

Thanks for your compliment
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I dont want any compliments from that troll, never seen so many repeated posts as he does,
Whats the saying?  Engage brain before putting finger to button or opening mouth
Community Veteran

I was wondering what the collective was for a collection of pierre-pierres and oddballs? A flock or perhaps a pride?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

definitely a pride, my old mate, mucker or whatever,, very lion hearted thats us
Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Oddball
I... a collection of pierre-pierres and oddballs? ....

Well  one takes me back to a saying about one very nasty Teutonic gentleman. I vote for an Adolf of Oddballs Grin
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
magnetism2772
Grafter

I was wondering what the collective was for a collection of pierre-pierres and oddballs? A flock or perhaps a pride?

well i know that the collective of collection is collections
and a  collection of oddballs is a Weirdos
gswindale
Grafter

this post is written in client or customer  english
I guess you  just dont  understand what customers or clients are?

A bit of punctuation wouldn't go amiss, and if you were my client or customer I'd ask you to explain your point again in plain english.
I note that you haven't bothered to reply to my queries regarding some of your statements - were they not in a language you could understand?  Do I need to translate?
I thought I was using reasonably English, but then I've only been speaking the lingo for 30 years, so I might not be up to scratch.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I have been using English a lot longer than that.
And why are his stupid lines all over the place?
magnetism2772
Grafter

A bit of punctuation wouldn't go amiss, and if you were my client or customer I'd ask you to explain your point again in plain english.

Punctuation ?
Oh you mean the boring side of writing
i 've forgot to mention i'm speaking indirectly
or informally sorry about the 'aa' 'ii' or 'uu' combination's and ie  nouns with an 's'
as in noun's
on further  explanations sorry i was/am not able or willing just now  to reveal the secrets of  client english expression to you, obviously you've little or no knowledge in the  subject as  unlike your selves i havent the time  
Steve
Pro

Enough time to upset people though I see, Playground stuff, I suggest Oddball and Pierre-Pierre just ignore you, Would be the more sensible approach.