cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ok, I give up. Waiting TWO MONTHS for broadband, any type of broadband will do.

mikko
Grafter

Re: Ok, I give up. Waiting TWO MONTHS for broadband, any type of broadband will do.

Quote from: Jameseh
Just to update, HLE have accepted our case

Looked up HLE and found the following:
HLE Hertz Local Edition
HLE Healthy Life Expectancy
HLE Humane Law Enforcement (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and New York City Police Department)
HLE Holy Land Experience (Christian exhibit and museum; Orlando, FL)
HLE Home Learning Environment (early education)
HLE Higher Layer Entity (computing)
HLE High Level Estimate
HLE Half-Life Elite (gaming, Half-Life modification)
HLE Houston Language Emulator
Solved: found out it's High Level Escalations (team).
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Off topic post split off from the original thread and modified to make the quote clear as to the source
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: mikko
Quote from: Jameseh
Just to update, HLE have accepted our case

Solved: found out it's High Level Escalations (team).

Is that the team of builders who put in those new fangled sloping walkway lifts in supermarkets, and shopping malls?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

You mean like the ones which weren't working in Tesco today  Sad and all the trolleys wouldn't go down them because of the magnetic lock
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yeah..... them one`s..... only our tesco has "groovy" wheels, which lock into the moving floor ... not magnetic. ( at least I dont think they are !)